Slash II Rock Iconz (Knucklebonz)

I pre-ordered this last night along with some other ones.  These things have been on my radar for awhile now but finally pulled the trigger. They are all limited edition and pretty much all sell out. They make up to 3000 of each and that is it.  They are pretty expensive but the resale value on some of these is pretty crazy.. not that I plan on selling them. I also got the KISS stage crate and the entire Black Sabbath Saborage set.. They have two Guns sets that only have Axl, Slash and Duff which kind of annoys me. I can see maybe the Illusions one but not the Appetite set. If it was the entire AFD5, I would be all over it. I hope the quality is as great as it appears to me.  They have pics from all angles that you can zoom in on and the attention to detail is pretty remarkable. There ae some minor discrepencies due to licensing I guess which is understanding.  The guitars don't have the make on the head, Slash's Adidas only have two stripes. Axl's suspenders say "Guns N' Roses" instead of "Harley Davidson".  I am going to wait until they come in but this could be an expensive habbit! There are some pretty awesome earlier releases that are sold out and I feel like I need them!

https://knucklebonz.com/product/guns-n-roses-slash-ii-rock-iconz/

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 4

They look really cool but I will say the Axl one frustrates me because of something that to everyone else is probably very minor… Axl’s AFD cross tattoo has the red banner underneath.. the slight OCD in me finds that very annoying 😅

But “all things considered” they look incredible 😎👏🏼

20 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

I wish I got the Jimmy page from like 15 years ago

Yeah man, you have to pay a pretty penny for those now in the aftermarket. I really want the Gene Simmons "ALIVE!" and "Hotter than Hell" ones but would have to find them in the after market. KISS collectors are rabbid and they are pretty pricey as well. I actually scooped up the 3D Vinyl cover of the first KISS album this morning because I know it will sell out soon. I can not believe I spent that much money on toys in 24 hours. I am done for while.. Although that Metallica "Lady Justice" keeps caling out to me lol.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, allwaystired said:

It's a ceramic model of Slash. 

NB. I am saying this tongue in cheek. I'm sitting looking at a Slash Funko Pop on my shelf as I type! 

I've never really understood why people collect figurines, especially those funko pop ones, but I spent a comparable amount on the Red Hand CD which just sits on my shelf so who am I to judge... :lol:

6 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I've never really understood why people collect figurines, especially those funko pop ones, but I spent a comparable amount on the Red Hand CD which just sits on my shelf so who am I to judge... :lol:

Oh I'd really like to get a copy of that. Never even seen one! 

I bought the Funko Pop one on the cheap in a moment of madness when it first came out, fully aware it was a bit of a daft thing to do. It was a novelty though. My attitude to this sort of stuff has changed a bit now as the band continue to release just novelty items rather than music. 

2 hours ago, Liva said:

it looks like they based this off of the Estranged Video when Slash comes up out of the water for the solo....except that wasn't actually Slash in the video, was a stand in since he wouldn't do that scene

That guy was wearing a top hat and a tshirt. His face was also completely covered. It is definitely from a picture or video we have seen somewhere though. 

• Like 1