09/23/23 - Kansas City, MO - Kauffman Stadium

downzy

• downzy changed the title to 09/23/23 - Kansas City, MO - Kauffman Stadium
  • 6 months later...

is there a chance they will postpone or outright cancel this concert? it says about 100% chance of rain, but it also says chance of severe thunderstorms, I know rain they can play through but thunder storms they don't mess around with

Edited by k12

16 hours ago, Mascadcar said:

Anyone know if there’s a curfew?  If not I’m guessing a 10-11PM start.  

If there is a curfew I am guessing the show gets cancelled, if there is none I am guessing it will be a late start around the time you said as that is when the bad weather is supposed to stop

On 9/21/2023 at 11:50 PM, History2010 said:

I really hope they don't cancel! 

Could you imagine...all the poor fuckers that missed from St. Louis that then decided on this trip instead and then cancelled 😮🫣

I'm sure it'll go ahead....did you see the Boston gig? They'll play in the rain no problem...bad thunder storm, then it'll be outta their hands, probably get pulled for health and safety...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Could you imagine...all the poor fuckers that missed from St. Louis that then decided on this trip instead and then cancelled 😮🫣

I'm sure it'll go ahead....did you see the Boston gig? They'll play in the rain no problem...bad thunder storm, then it'll be outta their hands, probably get pulled for health and safety...

I believe the show will happen. Late start is possible but I think it's unlikely to be cancelled.