09/23/23 - Kansas City, MO - Kauffman Stadium

downzy

Setlist: It’s So Easy, Bad Obsession, Chinese Democracy, Slither, Pretty Tied Up, Hard Skool, Mr. Brownstone, Rumble/Welcome To The Jungle, Perhaps, Double Talkin’ Jive, Reckless Life, Absurd, Live And Let Die, Civil War/(Voodoo Child), Down On The Farm, Rocket Queen, You Could Be Mine, T.V. Eye, Estranged, Anything Goes, Band Introductions, Slash Solo/Sweet Child O’ Mine, November Rain, Wichita Lineman, Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door, Nightrain

Encore: People Get Ready/Patience, Paradise City

(From HTGTH)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, adamsapple said:

So empty up front for Alice? People have no idea what they're missing out on, one of the greatest bands ever.

Frank was hanging in the back of the pit, the pit had a solid amount of people there to see Alice, alot more than the 2 previous shows I went to where the Pretenders were opening, though those shows were during the week and maybe that had an influence

Edited by k12
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Carne_asaDA said:

They are vacuuming the stage. They are..... vacuuming......the stage.

I saw this at hard rock Hollywood. I assume they started putting down carpets so Axl wouldn't slip easily. I have no idea why it needs to be vacuumed after the opening act. They used cordless Dyson vacuums in FL also.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

It’s a flying pig shaped barbecue stand that hovers over KC in the future. I think it’s pretty cool looking. Stoner art- lol…

That’s what I got from it too, was just wondering if there was any more meaning….I thought it was some Rick and Morty thing at first but that has no KC connection…. Thanks.

On 9/23/2023 at 7:22 PM, Carne_asaDA said:

They are vacuuming the stage. They are..... vacuuming......the stage.

It'd rained all afternoon; I think they were using wet/dry vacs, seeing as how much running the guys do on stage. That'd suck to see one of them go heels-up in the middle of a song. :o