08/08/23 - Montreal, CAN - Parc Jean Drapeau

downzy

22 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

Absurd was debuted on August 3rd 2021 in Boston then released after the August 5th show in East Rutherford 

Man, you’re right. My apologies. Why am I misremembering this? Was it “hard skool” that came out same night or I imagined this entire scenario in my head?

1 minute ago, GnR Chris said:

Man, you’re right. My apologies. Why am I misremembering this? Was it “hard skool” that came out same night or I imagined this entire scenario in my head?

Hard skool was released september 24th and debuted september 26th if i remember correctly

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Axl announced the midnight release of Absurd on the 5th I believe, maybe that's what you remember.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

Axl announced the midnight release of Absurd on the 5th I believe, maybe that's what you remember.

Yeah, that must be it! I am mixing up the actual day they debuted “Absurd” with the time they played it and announced it would be on streaming platforms that night.

No one commenting about Vanessa's IG story this afternoon of a photo of hanging IV fluids in a hotel room. Maybe she drank a little too much the day before. Photo totally not specific as to the recipient of this hydration. 

3 minutes ago, tox said:

No one commenting about Vanessa's IG story this afternoon of a photo of hanging IV fluids in a hotel room. Maybe she drank a little too much the day before. Photo totally not specific as to the recipient of this hydration. 

I think she got drunk last night. But what a weird thing to post anyway. That woman is just weird in general 

5 minutes ago, tox said:

Who needs IV fluids with a hangover??!!

Snowflakes 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, kingcanyon said:

Absurd was debuted on August 3rd 2021 in Boston then released after the August 5th show in East Rutherford 

Yup, on my birthday.  I was driving home from seeing Limp Bizkit (my all time favorite band) and Fred Durst had given me a hoodie after the show, so I was already on cloud 9.  Then as I’m driving home Absurd hits Apple Music, and while it’s my least favorite out of the “new” tunes released since the reunion (Shadow, Absurd, Hard Skool) it was really exciting to get a new track from one of my favorite bands.  

For reference, Limp Bizkit, GNR, and Metallica are me three favorite bands of all time.  I’m working on a full sleeve on my left arm incorporating all three of them using album covers.  So far I’ve got LB finished and partial on Metallicas section, then the top of my arm/shoulder will be GNR. 

• Like 1