07/08/23 - Rome, IT - Circo Massimo

downzy

34 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

The general attendance doesn't know them and doesn't give a shit about them. The iconic members are Axl and Slash and to a slightly lesser extent Duff. That isn't moronic, that is fact. And it's great that other members don't sully these designs. For once GNR does something right.

Gnr would probably gain from promoting other members too! 

3 hours ago, Trin9498 said:

I’m honestly curious on how the rest of the “band”feels about being left off merchandise etc….

Because GNR is officially Axl, Slash and Duff...the rest of the band I'm sure are classes as touring members, melissa definitely is 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

The general attendance doesn't know them and doesn't give a shit about them. The iconic members are Axl and Slash and to a slightly lesser extent Duff. That isn't moronic, that is fact. And it's great that other members don't sully these designs. For once GNR does something right.

haha aw Dizzy is part of guns ,course he is. He is in some of our early 90's tour books. Can't miss out our DR ! and Duff is eminent too. Duff is slightly lesser? ...nope, i don't agree with you (or any general attendance opinion) there at all.

dizzyreed.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
Fix pic
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

45 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Have a sit down, and a nice drink! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wendirosez said:

haha aw Dizzy is part of guns ,course he is. He is in some of our early 90's tour books. Can't miss out our DR ! and Duff is eminent too. Duff is slightly lesser? ...nope, i don't agree with you (or any general attendance opinion) there at all.

dizzyreed.jpg

I agree with this! I also think Tommy Stinson should get more love too. Amazing bassist and was with the band for so so long.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

I guess it’s the difference between “a real band” and what Guns N’ Roses or most legacy acts are. 

20 minutes ago, DSTK said:

Because GNR is officially Axl, Slash and Duff...the rest of the band I'm sure are classes as touring members, melissa definitely is 

Is this official? I would’ve thought they were all “touring members” under Axl’s GNR. Some of them just happen to also get royalties from stuff they did 30 years ago 

Where are they handing out the GC wristbands? Do you need a paper printed ticket for that (i.e. are they marking your ticket) or is the e-ticket ok?

(just a last minute thought)

Edited by JY2016

27 minutes ago, wendirosez said:

dizzyreed.jpg

Not even Slash accepts Dizzy as a full member. Also he's not part of the partnership. I don't care if you agree. All people know who Axl and Slash are.  But some people are hard pressed to name Duff. In the public's mind he is slightly lesser.

28 minutes ago, Blue Phoenix said:

Have a sit down, and a nice drink! 

Why? Because you can't stomach the truth?

Just now, The Matinator said:

I wonder If Dizzy had played on Appetite if he’d be getting the same treatment as the big 3?

Not sure, how Slash would think about it, because in his mind he's not needed and only there because Axl insisted on it, but for the public, for sure. Because then he would have been there from the beginning, as far as the public is concerned. But then again, who gives a shit about the keyboard player in a rock band? :P;)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It's easy to get swept up in the moment ....like the pundits of anything "this is the best year ever" which is said every year for any commercial endeavour....However, who agrees that this is perhaps the best mood Axl has been since the reunion began, not that he was in a bad mood in 2016 when all the cool DC stuff was happening but he was a tad trepidatious with going out again with the old guys clearly...

Every your and I watch a lot of YT and go to gigs and I'm pretty sure, the one liners and intros to songs had totally dried up last few years, slightly sour mood and not really "into" it. He is cracking more jokes than at any other time in the last decade. Fair?

Also, how many pounds do we think Ax drops after each 3 hr show? 

42 minutes ago, Lio said:

God, can't believe I fell for that 😁 But yeah, sad use of someones time 

To be fair, who would look at that and wonder if it was fake.  And why would anyone do it.  Some folks are as mad as eggs. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Not sure, how Slash would think about it, because in his mind he's not needed and only there because Axl insisted on it, but for the public, for sure. Because then he would have been there from the beginning, as far as the public is concerned. But then again, who gives a shit about the keyboard player in a rock band? :P;)

What the fuck has your sad little trolling to do with this thread? There’s a gig in Rome tonight.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1