06/05/23 - Tel Aviv, IL - Hayarkon Park

downzy

On 6/7/2023 at 3:56 AM, rumandraisin said:

That's probably one of the best vocal performances I've seen from him. I've always stood by the idea that 2010 really changed his voice for good, of course there were great shows after, acdc tour, but it was never 2010 level rasp. 

That was a phenomenal vocal performance, and everything that I love about that man’s voice. Truly beautiful 

On 6/5/2023 at 8:56 PM, Projected said:

What I will say is that they need to get rid of Wichita Lineman, because it's a horrible cover, and Absurd, which is just a horrible horrible song. Two decades of this absolute garbage of a song haunting me jesus christ lol

I actually like WL.. Axl sounds great on it and I like teh little acoustic jam.. Absurd on the other hand soudl disappear from existence. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I actually like WL.. Axl sounds great on it and I like teh little acoustic jam.. Absurd on the other hand soudl disappear from existence. 

I think it's one of their best covers, they should definitely record it. I think the issue is just us.. we've all heard it 300 times by now lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DeNfr said:

whole show is great*

*even with DJ Ashba

2010 was one of the best Guns N Roses tours.

I Can’t understand why didn’t release a dvd from this tour instead of Vegas

Edited by axljungle

2 hours ago, jamillos said:

We can't do this (YT) here, otherwise cunts will shut us down. 

so we can post ONE song from YT but not the whole show? hmm ok, how I edit the thing?

done 

PS : you'll have to edit your quotes now guys :facepalm:

Edited by DeNfr

34 minutes ago, DeNfr said:

so we can post ONE song from YT but not the whole show? hmm ok, how I edit the thing?

done 

Anything that's official, whether from the band or some TV shot. As far as I know. 

37 minutes ago, DeNfr said:

done 

Unfortunately, we cannot upload anything that is not official (1 song or full concert doesn't matter).

Edited by We love Axl Rose

Lol now that i think about it IRS sounds like ten times harder to sing than any other song in the entire catalog. He nails it on that 2010 video but even at that level it seems that he is doing a huuuge effort. 

Songs like that reminds me when people on social media comments often bring up Ozzy or Steven Tyler or Mick Jagger to demonstrate how much Axl sucks compared to other guys that are old AF but still doing it.

Well, i'd love to see those motherfuckers singing stuff like IRS 🤣

Edited by metalavenger99
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, metalavenger99 said:

Lol now that i think about it IRS sounds like ten times harder to sing than any other song in the entire catalog. He nails it on that 2010 video but even at that level it seems that he is doing a huuuge effort. 

Songs like that reminds me when people on social media comments often bring up Ozzy or Steven Tyler or Mick Jagger to demonstrate how much Axl sucks compared to other guys that are old AF but still doing it.

Well, i'd love to see those motherfuckers singing stuff like IRS 🤣

because Dream On is such an easy song to sing 

• Haha 1