06/24/23 - Pilton, GB - Glastonbury Festival **TIMES & STREAM INFO IN FIRST POST**

alfierose

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Did you hear the song "someones knocking on the door" and see a big red lorry going down the street?ย 

Might have missed a treat there!ย 

(N.B joke will only apply to UK residents)

Thatโ€™s too close to the bloody truth. ย I got red carded twice today by Parcelarse and Royal Mail. ย And Iโ€™ve not gone out. ย 

11 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I've just booted up the Ultra HD Tv. I don't usually get near this one for all the big kids and their PS5.

It's going to be incredible. I'll be able to see every pore in Axl's face.ย :lol:

Arctic Monkey highlights from yesterday on currently.

Arctic Monkeys were really poor IMO. Their performance did remind me of the Elvis Father Ted episodeโ€ฆ.so there is that I guess. ๐Ÿคฃ
ย 

82efcbd7639cebbf049fb23986aa4ca2.jpg

Edited by DTJ80
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Only page 32 already and the show don't even start for another 45 mins. Will we be on 100 pages come the end of the show?ย 

I feel like I'm that 17 year old me again waiting at Wembley back in 91 for my heroes to take the stage for my 1st show.ย 

Once they hit the stage I ain't moving from my spot even if I have to piss myself I ain't missing a single second ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, waxl1974 said:

Only page 32 already and the show don't even start for another 45 mins. Will we be on 100 pages come the end of the show?ย 

I feel like I'm that 17 year old me again waiting at Wembley back in 91 for my heroes to take the stage for my 1st show.ย 

Once they hit the stage I ain't moving from my spot even if I have to piss myself I ain't missing a single second ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Get a bottle or bucket ready. ย Amateur ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, waxl1974 said:

Put some plastic sheets down

• Haha 2

Just now, colonizedmind said:

They are supporting Guns aren't yea...in the Statesย 

And next week at Hyde Park. ย Wasnโ€™t that fussed about them. ย But Iโ€™m liking it so far.ย 

• Like 1

For anybody watching on iPlayer, the stream you're going to want to be on is the Pyramid Stage stream. That's the main stage where Guns N Roses will be playing at 21:30 BST.ย 

They're currently streaming highlights from the Arctic Monkeys sets whilst the changeover between sets is going on.ย 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

ย 

Nice, didn't know they were on now. Just started streaming their set. I'm seeing them the night before I see GNR in October.

Nice! I love their energyย 

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

Grohl is on with Pretenders....he could be a busy dude tonight....

My predictions was grohl for paradise city and Paul mccartney for live and let die, if not now it will never happen ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Billy Cundy said:

Iโ€™ve been at my nieceโ€™s christening today. My other halfโ€™s family are down and thereโ€™s been a lingering threat of a family โ€˜night outโ€™. Iโ€™ve managed to swerve it and convince my other half itโ€™ll be too busy in town and we should stay home.

ย 

im now watching glasto with a beer. Thank fuck for that.ย 

ย 

bring on GNR. Iโ€™m optimistic itโ€™ll be a goodโ€™n.ย 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ thatโ€™s maradonaโ€™s second goal in 1986 level of skill there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1