Katarina's Benzova absence

2 minutes ago, batatadoce said:

But it was also stated:

1183. This belief in futility was reasonable and supported because ,on or about October 2022, when Benzova attempted to reach out Beta Lebeis, mother of Fernando Lebeis and manager of AXL Rose, Beta ridiculed and demeaned Benzova stating the only reason she is where she is in her life is because of her son.

missed that one. well, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I hope that melissa's latest absences didn't mean anything regarding this situation..

I immediately thought this too…. I fucking hope not. Honestly… 

and what @batatadocejust pointed out above you is HORRIBLE. I wonder if this gets worse…

4 minutes ago, batatadoce said:

1183. This belief in futility was reasonable and supported because ,on or about October 2022, when Benzova attempted to reach out Beta Lebeis, mother of Fernando Lebeis and manager of AXL Rose, Beta ridiculed and demeaned Benzova stating the only reason she is where she is in her life is because of her son.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Rodela said:

I am a firm believer that Axl respects all women wether cis or trans, in this world. He'll step forward and dismiss Fernando.

Axl's history proves quite the opposite. He also rewards loyalty above all else. There is zero chance Fernando will be fully dismissed as he should be. At most, he would likely be relegated to a background position.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jamillos said:

I don't get it. Ok, she didn't wanna get fired or thrashed or whatever, but if she gathered enough evidence and then showed it to Duff or Slash secretly, are you telling me they wouldn't have lifted a finger?? 

That is not how a business should work. I know it is lame calling GNR a business, but that is what they are, and a lucrative and large one at that. You should document and go through the proper channels- which is certainly not a rich, washed- up rock star. She was wise to document and then appropriately build her case. Her legal counsel determines what she should do with that information, and it seems like the time has come to launch the case. Good for her, I hope she bleeds them dry. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jamillos said:

I don't get it. Ok, she didn't wanna get fired or thrashed or whatever, but if she gathered enough evidence and then showed it to Duff or Slash secretly, are you telling me they wouldn't have lifted a finger?? 

Seems like it wasn't a problem worth fighting for (but worth documenting since 2016), until she wasn't brought back in 2022 (not sure if the law suit indicates if she quit or wasn't called back).

If Beta knew, Axl knew.

Fortus prob knew cause wasn’t he close with Kat?

you’re telling me also Kat didn’t gossip with Meegan and other women in the entourage?

word gets around doesn’t it? 

beta knew and shamed Kat as in the doc above. So she would have to go too. And she won’t, cause she’s family to Axl.

GNR is fucked

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Slash and Duff wouldn't rock the boat, especially with people as close to Axl as Fernando and Team Brazil.

17 minutes ago, Rodela said:

I am a firm believer that Axl respects all women wether cis or trans, in this world. He'll step forward and dismiss Fernando.

Don’t forget he might have been a bit brainwashed by the Lebeis’. He’s always been a bit peculiar and sensitive, and after all, when he and Steph broke up, guess who remained around him and been in his life ever since. I’m starting to wonder whether they didn’t have something to do with it...

• Like 2

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

in the head

that too but I mean, as a band. Axl is never gonna give up TB even tho it’s the right thing to do. Slash is not gonna wanna have his name dragged thru the mud by proxy. Duff is very pro female nowadays and I don’t think he’ll stick around if Axl stands by them. 

3 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Slash and Duff wouldn't rock the boat, especially with people as close to Axl as Fernando and Team Brazil.

Why? Slash certainly wouldn't have gotten fired, that's for sure. That would have been the end of GNR. Axl needs him more than he needs Axl these days. 

Edited by jamillos

1 minute ago, AxlRQ93 said:

that too but I mean, as a band. Axl is never gonna give up TB even tho it’s the right thing to do. Slash is not gonna wanna have his name dragged thru the mud by proxy. Duff is very pro female nowadays and I don’t think he’ll stick around if Axl stands by them. 

Unfortunately, this stuff is probably more common than we think in big organizations like GNR. I am a little optimistic this may lead to some good change because she was so close to the band, but who knows. 

If this is all true, I'd love to see TB kicked to the curb; they are parasites 

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 2

Just now, jamillos said:

Why? Slash certainly wouldn't have gotte fired, that's for sure. That would have been the end of GNR. Axl needs him more than he needs Axl these days. 

They need each other. None of them are getting paid that much on their own. The tour being canceled affects all of them legally and financially 

They may have known. It would have cost them less to settle after the tour ended 

1 minute ago, guitarpatch said:

They need each other. None of them are getting paid that much on their own. The tour being canceled affects all of them legally and financially 

They may have known. It would have cost them less to settle after the tour ended 

That would make it even worse, way worse. I hope that wasn't the case. 

15 minutes ago, jamillos said:

I forget how it was worded, but doesn't it basically say in there that she needed permission from Fernando to actually talk to them?

1 minute ago, Słash said:

Logged in after 7 years! hope everyone is doing well.

This is extremely disgusing, really kick out TB and get a proper manager. 

I am honestly not surprised and won't be surprised if something similar happened with Mellisa too. 

Hey dude! Good to see you! Yeah, this sucks. Fuck TB

• Like 2