Posters who are MIA? 🤔😫😩

Karice

I think you are right in that assumption, I was just trying to hold onto my 30´s for one last year haha. I´ll be turning 40 pretty soon.

I'm very curious to learn who is the oldest member here, who is the ultimate rock forum member that is actively smirking right now?  We have got to have someone on here who is 70'ish im sure but who just doesn't actively post right? 

Crawl out of the woordwork may your name be known 

• Haha 1

On 12/13/2023 at 7:13 PM, grouse said:

I think you are right in that assumption, I was just trying to hold onto my 30´s for one last year haha. I´ll be turning 40 pretty soon.

I'm very curious to learn who is the oldest member here, who is the ultimate rock forum member that is actively smirking right now?  We have got to have someone on here who is 70'ish im sure but who just doesn't actively post right? 

Crawl out of the woordwork may your name be known 

I think the oldest Member is a couple of years older than Axl. I think he said he is 65.

19 minutes ago, Karice said:

Hmm. I also think there's no way Evan is in his 60's, older than Axl. A few other Posters share my doubts too. 💡🤔🤨😀

I was born in 1955. It was a simpler time. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

52 minutes ago, EvanG said:

First you say I'm in my 30s. Now you say I am trolling.
I have honestly no idea who you are, so I am not sure why you keep reacting.

but... you are trolling, aren't you? lol there's no way a 68 year old would be this Evany. Technically you could be 68, but going by your post history, it just seems like your usual sense of humor. Not judging, just an observation, forgive me if I'm totally off here or out of line, old man.

1 hour ago, Rovim said:

but... you are trolling, aren't you? lol there's no way a 68 year old would be this Evany. Technically you could be 68, but going by your post history, it just seems like your usual sense of humor. Not judging, just an observation, forgive me if I'm totally off here or out of line, old man.

Of course I was joking. I thought the Brooks quote was a dead giveaway. I sometimes feel like I’m 68, though…

But I thought it was funny that this grouse character claimed I’m in my 30s and have 40 coming up because there is no way of knowing. And especially because what he/she claimed is not even true.

• GNFNR 1

6 hours ago, EvanG said:

Of course I was joking. I thought the Brooks quote was a dead giveaway. I sometimes feel like I’m 68, though…

But I thought it was funny that this grouse character claimed I’m in my 30s and have 40 coming up because there is no way of knowing. And especially because what he/she claimed is not even true.

How many birthday candles should I put on your next birthday cake Evan. 🤔😉

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EvanG said:

Haha I´m messing with you man, we have had interactions with each other before through this forum, you might not remember it but we did that's how I knew you were trolling. Hell we even share the same hometown.

Edited by grouse

8 hours ago, grouse said:

Haha I´m messing with you man, we have had interactions with each other before through this forum, you might not remember it but we did that's how I knew you were trolling. Hell we even share the same hometown.

I have no recollection of that. Either I was joking before too or you've got me mixed up with someone else, because I live in a tiny village that I am sure I've never mentioned on here before. I have mentioned the country I live in, though.

8 hours ago, Karice said:

How many birthday candles should I put on your next birthday cake Evan. 🤔😉

I'm two year older than you.

Edited by EvanG

On 12/20/2023 at 8:07 AM, EvanG said:

I have no recollection of that. Either I was joking before too or you've got me mixed up with someone else, because I live in a tiny village that I am sure I've never mentioned on here before. I have mentioned the country I live in, though.

I'm two year older than you.

I have not got you mixed up with another person my man.

On 12/26/2023 at 1:34 PM, Karice said:

I REALLY hope that the reason that some of the most prolific Posters stopped posting here isn't because they've well, permanently went to the Paradise City so to speak. 😱😳🤔🥶😬

I fear Soon went there, but I'm sure most others just stopped posting.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cantona said:

Think he got banned

He was, but he stayed in touch with some of us through email and then he went through some personal shit and stopped responding to all of us at the same time. We reached out but from what I know none of us ever heard from him again. (or have you, @cineater ?) He didn't seem like the kind of guy to not even bother to write a message back, so I fear the worst. But I sure hope I'm wrong. 

Edited by EvanG
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, EvanG said:

He was, but he stayed in touch with some of us through email and then he went through some personal shit and stopped responding to all of us at the same time. We reached out but from what I know none of us ever heard from him again. (or have you, @cineater ?) He didn't seem like the kind of guy to not even bother to write a message back, so I fear the worst. But I sure hope I'm wrong. 

Ah shit, hopefully he just decided to step away from the net for a bit. We used to chat here and there, he was always remarkably patient with my dumb antics.

• Like 1

I was just thinking of this odd guy I met outside a pub after the GN’R show in Oslo this summer. Don’t recall if he attended the show or not, but somehow we ended up talking about MyGNR and HTGTH. He was yammering on about Jarmo and other posters on certain forums. Seemed like he was either banned a while ago or had left the forums.

He refused to tell me his forum nick, but insisted that he knew who I am from the forums, and that my posts irritate him sometimes. I have my theories, but am 98% sure it wasn’t Soulmonster.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cantona said:

I was just thinking of this odd guy I met outside a pub after the GN’R show in Oslo this summer. Don’t recall if he attended the show or not, but somehow we ended up talking about MyGNR and HTGTH. He was yammering on about Jarmo and other posters on certain forums. Seemed like he was either banned a while ago or had left the forums.

He refused to tell me his forum nick, but insisted that he knew who I am from the forums, and that my posts irritate him sometimes. I have my theories, but am 98% sure it wasn’t Soulmonster.

Hah, yes, that wasn't me. I am not the complaining type and your posts never irritate me :)

• GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Hah, yes, that wasn't me. I am not the complaining type and your posts never irritate me :)

His trønderdialekt had me worried you know! :lol: 

I’m sure the guy had me confused for someone else, as I wasn’t around during the naughties. Would be fun to find out, though, if he happens to be around.