Posters who are MIA? 🤔😫😩

Karice

7 hours ago, EvanG said:

He was, but he stayed in touch with some of us through email and then he went through some personal shit and stopped responding to all of us at the same time. We reached out but from what I know none of us ever heard from him again. (or have you, @cineater ?) He didn't seem like the kind of guy to not even bother to write a message back, so I fear the worst. But I sure hope I'm wrong. 

Haven't heard from him.  I think about him all the time but I fear the worst too.

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I REALLY wish Wendi would come back. She left in solidarity with Shacklemyre leaving. Shacklemyre returned MONTHS ago. Wendi should have returned shortly after Shacklemyre returned. 💡

• Like 2
  • ABSUЯD 1

On 3/23/2024 at 4:59 AM, ChristmasFnatic said:

volcano and brainsaber dude. When I was new here, they kept throwing insults or passive aggressive posts at me. I asked brain if he is mentally rtarded, and since then, he left me alone. 

bacard is my man. He disappeared as well.

They’re active in other places

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

less passive :lol:

Lol. When I was new here I was like, “whats the deal with these guys?”. I thought it was just me, then I realized many disliked them. Very unhinged esp brain who would call me names for no reason.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Lol. When I was new here I was like, “whats the deal with these guys?”. I thought it was just me, then I realized many disliked them. Very unhinged esp brain who would call me names for no reason.

a lot of unresolved anger and some jokes but wasted posts there and he's great imo, others just need a hug but the place has its moments imho

• Like 1

On 3/24/2024 at 8:26 AM, Dazey said:

Cunt! 😂

Close!  The smell of fish that made you reach that conclusion is your upper lip cuz you can’t afford real meat and have to resort to dipping your head into some cum infested northern lovers lane pond to catch the AIDS infested scallop butty that makes your dinner…and you miss your mouth when trying to take a bite 😂

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Close!  The smell of fish that made you reach that conclusion is your upper lip cuz you can’t afford real meat and have to resort to dipping your head into some cum infested northern lovers lane pond to catch the AIDS infested scallop butty that makes your dinner…and you miss your mouth when trying to take a bite 😂

and the universe is at balance once more :lol:

Edited by MrFinish
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

He's moved to our neck of the woods now. 

@Dazey tell Len you have given up the whippets and flat caps and have indoor plumbing in London.

He's a posh cunt now :lol: