Posters who are MIA? 🤔😫😩

Karice

On 10/8/2023 at 5:28 PM, janrichmond said:

Only Jim/Mojo/Warchild/Joel or whatever name he uses today.

No loss there. I do miss seeing the Axl Rose Defence Force, they were always entertaining. Especially when WFA and Volcano62 would find out about a new Slash & Myles song :lol: MSL was a little bit more reasonable but his trolls would always crack me up too, the tennis matches for thousands of dollars in escrow :rofl-lol: Maybe they'll all appear again when the new album comes out.

Another name I don't see pop up is RussTCB. I hope everything is ok with him? Same with Black Sabbath.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, NewGNROldGNR said:

No loss there. I do miss seeing the Axl Rose Defence Force, they were always entertaining. Especially when WFA and Volcano62 would find out about a new Slash & Myles song :lol: MSL was a little bit more reasonable but his trolls would always crack me up too, the tennis matches for thousands of dollars in escrow :rofl-lol: Maybe they'll all appear again when the new album comes out.

Another name I don't see pop up is RussTCB. I hope everything is ok with him? Same with Black Sabbath.

MSL isn't on any forums. Banned from most I believe.

Russ is still around 

Black Sabbath is @Ace Nova

WFA is now a trans woman called Madeline, seriously.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2023 at 8:43 PM, Karice said:

I JUST read Wendi's last posts like literally ONE minute ago and found out she was upset about Shacklemyre leaving. So, for over two months, I was completely in the dark on why Wendi just suddenly stopped posting and even visiting cold turkey, out of the clear blue. 😬 It hurts however since she's my Friend and I wish she would have told me in private message that she didn't want to visit or post anymore and would have at least given me her personal email so we could still chat even if she wasn't posting or visiting MYGNR Forum anymore. 🥺

I had my reasons for leaving. I did not know that it would lead to Wendi leaving and I apologise to you if you have found it hard, was not my intention at all. As Jan mentioned she may come back.

:hug:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

I had my reasons for leaving. I did not know that it would lead to Wendi leaving and I apologise to you if you have found it hard, was not my intention at all. As Jan mentioned she may come back.

:hug:

Maybe now that you've come back, maybe Wendi will come back too  :hug: Welcome back! :hug:

• Like 1

I was a big poster on this forum back in 2004-2006 time frame when I was an early teenager. Have recently been rediscovering my love for the band and thought I'd check this place out (when trying to make an account today it looks like I had the same thought back in 2019 as well, hah.)

Still familiar, but looks like a lot has changed! I guess Eric got out of the hosting / mod biz? 

• GNFNR 1

Well this is straying off mygnr a bit (although he was here for a short while i think) but Losthighway from GNR truth. Hope you ain't in Palestine mate. Last time i spoke to him he lived in London so he's probably ok however. In fact last time i spoke to him he was a UK tour manager for an all girl Japanese metal band so i'm sure he is fine.