Posters who are MIA? 🤔😫😩

Karice

On 9/9/2023 at 6:27 PM, Ratam said:

Wasted, Len Cnut, Diesel Daisy. And the MIA most recent OldestGoat.

I've seen dieseldaisy posting at the bad apples forum. Mostly talking shit about this forum and its posters. It seems he's still utterly obsessed with MYGNR, hahaha.

Too bad about Oldest Goat leaving, he was a good egg.

Edited by EvanG
  • Like 1

On 9/8/2023 at 9:37 PM, NewGNROldGNR said:

Good to know. Anyone else still around? I haven't posted in ten years haha.

woah - what's up dude

On 9/8/2023 at 11:43 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

A few of those guys still post regularly on Bad Apples

ya y'all head on over for everyone's favorite alt-right cesspool

Edited by Mansin Humanity
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, EvanG said:

I've seen dieseldaisy posting at the bad apples forum. Mostly talking shit about this forum and its posters. It seems he's still utterly obsessed with MYGNR, hahaha.

Ha ha, i be opposite side  about DieselDaisy thought, but was an interesant time. And agree with you about OldestGoat.

17 hours ago, EvanG said:

Is Dieseldaisy banned from MYGNR? 🤔 I myself was banned from a certain Website after a one time fed up cussing rant to an Admin who bullied me for 3 years while I should have been supported, instead I got thrown out like yesterday's trash. I kept apologizing for the cussing rant and took back that rant(Although I was right. The Admin deserved that nasty cussing rant I did) in hopes I would be reinstated, but I am still banned to this day. So I wonder if Dieseldaisy is banned from MYGNR. 🤔

2 hours ago, Billy Cundy said:

I’d like to delete my account but I want my thread on Duff beer to remain open… I invested too much time in it for it to vanish. Is there a way we can archive my response from the Simpsons writer for historic info and I can delete the account haha

Billy, you are such a valuable Poster. Please reconsider asking the Admins to delete your Account. 😇

11 hours ago, Billy Cundy said:

I’d like to delete my account but I want my thread on Duff beer to remain open… I invested too much time in it for it to vanish. Is there a way we can archive my response from the Simpsons writer for historic info and I can delete the account haha

you can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave 🎼

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Zint said:

Len was an absolute gem. That's a guy who fucking got it. He understood music on some pretty deep levels. He was the best this place ever offered. Too bad he moved on. Funny as hell too. Genuinely miss him.

Zing! Good to see ya! 

Lens disappeared before, hope he pops up again

• Like 3

I REALLY wish Wendi would come back. It's been over two months since she last visited. I remember when Wendi was missing for about five days and I asked something like,"It's pretty odd that Wendi hasn't visited in about 5 days. It's so unlike her for someone who's so active on this Website. I'm worried about her." Someone else was like,"I noticed Wendi's sudden disappearance too and was just about to ask mention her disappearance too." Jan replied something like,"She's probably on holiday," which would've made a lot of sense." But I'm REALLY worried about her two month and counting disappearance. 😭😣😖

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Karice said:

I REALLY wish Wendi would come back. It's been over two months since she last visited. I remember when Wendi was missing for about five days and I asked something like,"It's pretty odd that Wendi hasn't visited in about 5 days. It's so unlike her for someone who's so active on this Website. I'm worried about her." Someone else was like,"I noticed Wendi's sudden disappearance too and was just about to ask mention her disappearance too." Jan replied something like,"She's probably on holiday," which would've made a lot of sense." But I'm REALLY worried about her two month and counting disappearance. 😭😣😖

I think the answer to you question is in she lasts posts.

• Like 1