Posters who are MIA? 🤔😫😩

Karice

2 hours ago, Rovim said:

yes, I know she said she's autistic and I believe her. I chose to comment on it not cause it bothers me to the extent that I have to react to it but was trying to help her so it was coming from a good place. I don't want to put her on ignore, but maybe it's not my place to say anything, as I don't think she listens anyway which is fine, I guess.

I know you meant it in a good way. I wasn't referring to you, but there are always a few posters here who seem to get triggered by her posts and keep on reacting, and I guess I don't see the point.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Karice said:

I know I'm being irrational about being upset about something a Poster did to me 13 years ago, and it's not one of my proudest moments. 🫤

Change it. Quit stopping at sayin obvoius things only. It's not enough. The fire is hot the water is wet we know all of this shit and the problem is not there. If you know it's irritating for people, do something about it and that's the case. Not fuckin sayin oooh i knoow. So fuckin what that you know. It's not enough. We don't know about your poster thing 13 yrs ago and we don't care about that detail and it's like, you know, normal thing in life to have "cases to solve". We won't solve crap like that so at least try to understand us. We don't care about that details of your life. Your doctor will. If you pay him. 

Edited by Tomek1985
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, NewGNROldGNR said:

Randy Lahey, Magisme, WFA, MSL, Diceman, HisRoyalSweetness, Broskirose, Bacardimayne, Manets, Subs & HV, Lithium, IzzyGirl, Damn_Smooth, Volcano62, iftheworld, John Bonham, Sugar Ray Len, DR DOOM, SLAA, Given To Fly, Pappy, Axls Rocket Queen, McCoy, bran, Redhead, P4A

I miss the old posters.

Assuming McCoy is @The Real McCoy, he still posts. Good call on Pappy.

2 hours ago, NewGNROldGNR said:

Randy Lahey, Magisme, WFA, MSL, Diceman, HisRoyalSweetness, Broskirose, Bacardimayne, Manets, Subs & HV, Lithium, IzzyGirl, Damn_Smooth, Volcano62, iftheworld, John Bonham, Sugar Ray Len, DR DOOM, SLAA, Given To Fly, Pappy, Axls Rocket Queen, McCoy, bran, Redhead, P4A

I miss the old posters.

A few of those guys still post regularly on Bad Apples

40 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Yes, himself ask delete his own account.

Wow! I wonder why Oldest Goat wanted his account deleted? 😳🥶😱 I remember something similar where a woman got so rage filled one day, she deleted her own account, and the very next day when she had calmed down she regretted deleting her own account and made a new account. Unfortunately, her deleting her own account and then coming back the next day with a new account was the catalyst to a weird ass fad where multiple Posters deleted their own accounts and came back the next day. Thankfully, that fad only lasted like two weeks and then Posters saw the light on how STUPID this fad really was and stopped doing it.