Posters who are MIA? 🤔😫😩

Karice

On 9/29/2023 at 5:09 PM, Cosmo said:

Two members I remember were very active back in the day were Volcano62 and SunnyDRE. I think volcano (or lolcano as people called him :lol:) was eventually banned, if I'm not mistaken. SunnyDRE though, I don't know if got a name change or just left the boards altogether.

I can't recall for sure but I thought SunnyDRE was one of Len Cnut's alternate profiles. He had a few...

• Wow 1

On 9/30/2023 at 4:41 PM, Axls Rocket Queen said:

Anyone remember the sex thread era? :lol: It was unhinged

I feel like I was 17/18 at the time, I remember the forum going through an incredibly incestuous phase with loads of member couples?

On 9/30/2023 at 5:22 PM, NewGNROldGNR said:

The Real McCoy Needs A Girlfriend thread was some of @Lithium's finest work.

Both of these belong in the MyGNR Hall Of Fame. Speaking of which...why isn't that a thing?!? :book: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zint said:

I can't recall for sure but I thought SunnyDRE was one of Len Cnut's alternate profiles. He had a few...

No way, Sunny had a pretty independent personality. That’d be a shocker for me. Len was Sugarlyn (spelling?) for a while but it wasn’t a secret it was him

17 hours ago, NewGNROldGNR said:

Who had more alternates; Warchild, Miser, or Lenny?

I'm glad to see your name though Zint. How are you?

Doing well.

Had a brush with death a few years back, but all is fine.

Currently living in the UK. Life is good. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, NewGNROldGNR said:

Who had more alternates; Warchild, Miser, or Lenny?

I'm glad to see your name though Zint. How are you?

Miser has been banned like 50 times. That's not an exaggeration. He could be here now. It's quite the mystery.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Miser has been banned like 50 times. That's not an exaggeration. He could be here now. It's quite the mystery.

There are no active threads about Bill Wyman or hairlines, so I don't think he's here right now. Did something happen though that made everyone hate him more?

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

Where in the UK are you man? Wanna grab a beer some time?

Don't do it Zint, this is how Dazey will lure you into his sex dungeon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

On 10/5/2023 at 6:39 PM, NewGNROldGNR said:

There are no active threads about Bill Wyman or hairlines, so I don't think he's here right now. Did something happen though that made everyone hate him more?

Don't do it Zint, this is how Dazey will lure you into his sex dungeon.

image.jpeg.8e0583693b59c954bdbe0e86b6162f57.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 10/5/2023 at 11:38 PM, Dazey said:

Where in the UK are you man? Wanna grab a beer some time?

South coast, West Sussex area.

Yeah for sure if the right opportunity comes up. A gab about the glory days... war stories. 😜 

55 minutes ago, NewGNROldGNR said:

Am I missing something on Miser? Did he do something worse than post pictures of Axl from 2002 again?

He died at some point, but that was someone's idea of a funny joke. And then he supposedly groomed a minor on a forum. Or that's what I heard anyway.

On 10/6/2023 at 12:39 AM, NewGNROldGNR said:

Brian Jones, not Bill Wyman. 

3 hours ago, Lio said:

He died at some point, but that was someone's idea of a funny joke. And then he supposedly groomed a minor on a forum. Or that's what I heard anyway.

This. Also he contributed to getting GNFNR closed down.

4 hours ago, Zint said:

South coast, West Sussex area.

Yeah for sure if the right opportunity comes up. A gab about the glory days... war stories. 😜 

Awesome. I'm in south west London (Twickenham) so not far from you. War stories sound like fun. :D 

6 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Brian Jones, not Bill Wyman. 

This. Also he contributed to getting GNFNR closed down.

I wondered why GNFNR closed down. I was a Member there for a little while and was attacked there so badly. I was called an idiot multiple times there. Even my VERY first thread there, something like,"Favorite Guns N'Roses song?" Got nasty responses, a Poster even said something like,"This person is most likely a Scammer." 😳🥶😬😱 A Scammer? Because I innocently asked Favorite Guns N'Roses song? On a Guns N'Roses Fan Website? 😱😬🥶😳 

I soon saw a message saying something like,"You have been banned." Like two days later, I got a message saying something like,"This Website cannot be reached." I sent links to GNFNR to multiple Websites to check if my IP Address was banned from even viewing GNFNR. Because I have been banned from other Websites before, but I didn't get a "This Website cannot be reached." Message.

Other Posters on the other Websites replied something like,"I also get a "This Website cannot be reached," message, meaning GNFNR must have had problems with the website itself. It was soon revealed that GNFNR was shut down. A Poster jokingly said something like,"God damnit, Karice! You annoyed GNFNR so much they shut down the Website shortly after you joined! That's truly an accomplishment, Karice!" 😜 

So, I guess maybe EVERYBODY on GNFNR might have gotten a"You have been banned," message as GNFNR was shut down just a couple of days later. 🤔

On another Guns N'Roses Fan Website, a Poster said something like,"Karice, GNFNR treated you like trash your very short time there. You are so nice and didn't deserve to be treated like trash on GNFNR. GNFNR was a Website filled with angry Guns N'Roses Fans and they must not have liked that you ACTUALLY are a happy Guns N'Roses Fan. I wanted to tell you to just leave GNFNR as these were NOT happy Guns N'Roses Fans and were treating you like trash, but I didn't have an Account, and they are now shut down."

Edited by Karice
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1