Atlas Shrugged (November Release?)

16 minutes ago, CaioAKR said:

You saw this before I did, man. lol

Interesting. Let's see.

Was “Has it Leaked?” the same folks who said GNR was in the studio at the tail end of 2019? 

Wasn’t that true (read something somewhere about Slash being at Axl’s house, or vice versa)? 

1 minute ago, 2020_Intensions said:

All of this means absolutely nothing. We already know Atlas Shrugged is going to be one of unreleased songs to come out. Like 100% without a doubt there is no reason to speculate. Don't need a single word from anybody in the band to know this song will be released eventually.

In the words of Axl Rose himself, “perhaps.” :D

6 minutes ago, GNRRHCP98 said:

Was “Has it Leaked?” the same folks who said GNR was in the studio at the tail end of 2019? 

Wasn’t that true (read something somewhere about Slash being at Axl’s house, or vice versa)? 

Yep, it was them. They report this kind of stuff all the time and usually are pretty accurate. That's why it's interesting.

• Like 1

Guys and gals, I don’t want to feed into the frenzy any further… BUT… Discogs guy DMed me this.

I have no idea if stuff like this can be easily faked, so someone with more know-how, please take it away. 

https://imgur.io/a/o1EIj3A

Just now, GNRRHCP98 said:

Guys and gals, I don’t want to feed into the frenzy any further… BUT… Discogs guy DMed me this.

I have no idea if stuff like this can be easily faked, so someone with more know-how, please take it away. 

https://imgur.io/a/o1EIj3A

It has an 18+ warning, so I was hesitant to open at first, but it’s a screenshot of code, I wouldn’t mess with you guys on top of him possibly doing so. 

• PERHAPS 1

The stuff about Slash being at Axl's house was leaked by the guy who provided Slash's amp in April 2019. This was later confirmed as true by Slash. We have no idea if GNR were in the studio in late 2019, the only confirmed dates we have are the April 2019 visit and the sessions that Slash repeatedly states were done "during the pandemic", presumably at some point in 2020.

Just checked the code on gnrmerch.com and couldn't find such lines.

The real code also has 8 <li...> lines but the last one (we are talking about the navigation menu here) is GN’R x Market collection.

29HTrtD.png

But it's really easy to edit - you don't even need any Photoshop skills, etc - just double click on the text in code, edit it, press Enter, take a screenshot - and here we go!

dOpCt1q.png

UPD: also with such a code this menu item would be visible for everyone so whoever will make fakes next time need to do a better job!

Edited by Gunnerfan_rus
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

The stuff about Slash being at Axl's house was leaked by the guy who provided Slash's amp in April 2019. This was later confirmed as true by Slash. We have no idea if GNR were in the studio in late 2019, the only confirmed dates we have are the April 2019 visit and the sessions that Slash repeatedly states were done "during the pandemic", presumably at some point in 2020.

There was a Slash interview from September 2019 in which he said they had worked on stuff and one from January 2020 in which he suggested that they were working at the time:

https://www.a-4-d.com/t4222-2019-09-09-sirius-xm-trunk-nation-interview-with-slash

https://www.a-4-d.com/t4674-2020-03-16-no-guitar-is-safe-podcast-a-chat-with-slash

Edited by Blackstar

The Has It Leaked account should be taken as grain of salt. Simply because it’s rumblings from the record company, if it’s true. I posted just because, again, that isn’t a Twitter account just for GNR or that just showed up. It’s just a rumor that IMO is worth posting here. 

The discogg stuff is shite. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Anything with that artwork should be disregarded and considered fake. It’s an AI generated painting. I wish this was all real but it’s just rumors and people playing pranks on us.

I’m not saying it’s real and a GNR thing but it looks too real to be AI generated. 

AI illustrations tend to have lots of errors. That one looks pretty accurate 

1 hour ago, NewGNROldGNR said:

The alleged single artwork does look very close to something that they would've used for a lithograph. I lean towards it being real.

But, I'm also posting on a Guns N' Roses message board in 2023 so feel free to disregard my opinion.

Not trying to sound stupid, but IS there a way to verify if something is indeed AI-generated?

I tend to think it isn’t AI, but not necessarily legit, as in from GNR.

8 minutes ago, GNRRHCP98 said:

Real talk here… Guns seems to go with a theme for each of their recent singles.

Hard Skool with the locker/school bell, Perhaps with the magic “8” ball, what specifically would be the tie-in for “Atlas?”

A KFC bucket. It will make sense when it’s revealed Bucket’s solo was restored to the mix. (Replacing Bumblefoot’s solo)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

A KFC bucket. It will make sense when it’s revealed Bucket’s solo was restored to the mix. (Replacing Bumblefoot’s solo)

Have the vinyl pop out of the top of a KFC bucket-shaped sleeve… give me 20!!! :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GNRRHCP98 said:

Hard Skool with the locker/school bell, Perhaps with the magic “8” ball, what specifically would be the tie-in for “Atlas?”

I don't know, but they don't seem to use skeleton/skull imagery for the the artwork of the singles.  Which, to me, is a good thing - even if the artwork isn't great, I prefer it to the tour artwork.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I don't know, but they don't seem to use skeleton/skull imagery for the the artwork of the singles.  Which, to me, is a good thing - even if the artwork isn't great, I prefer it to the tour artwork.

I gotta look at the lyrics from the original “Atlas” leak… maybe they’ll pull the inspo from the “how to be a man” line (or whatever it is)?

29 minutes ago, GNRRHCP98 said:

Grasping at straws but it could be referring to the line ”when it sits wrong and the road gets rough” from Atlas. On accounts the skeleton seems to be sitting in a stadium chair near a desert road leading to some kind of town. Also could be someone lost in the desert then dies (ie could’ve used an Atlas.) 

The artwork though is very GnR whether fan made or AI generated. It looks like it could’ve been a lithograph during the tour. 

16 minutes ago, bumbleslash69 said:

Grasping at straws but it could be referring to the line ”when it sits wrong and the road gets rough” from Atlas. On accounts the skeleton seems to be sitting in a stadium chair near a desert road leading to some kind of town. Also could be someone lost in the desert then dies (ie could’ve used an Atlas.) 

The artwork though is very GnR whether fan made or AI generated. It looks like it could’ve been a lithograph during the tour. 

Good thought. 

Again, I don’t think it’s AI-generated, but maybe not official. I personally wouldn’t mind if something similar is the official artwork. 

1 hour ago, GNRRHCP98 said:

It'll be a globe of some kind with gnfnr in the corner 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, alangarcianr said:

I’m not saying it’s real and a GNR thing but it looks too real to be AI generated. 

AI illustrations tend to have lots of errors. That one looks pretty accurate 

It could be fan art. It’s not a bad AI generation. But I feel like looking at the limbs gives away all you need to know.