10/27/23 - Denver, CO - Ball Arena

downzy

• 4 weeks later...

Out of curiosity, this show doesn't seem to have a General Admission option for the pit. The only options are the Welcome to the Jungle Experience and Patience Early Entry package.  The other shows I've been to on this leg of the tour had a GA option for the pit.  I'll be traveling far for this one, so I might just get good tickets early rather than risk getting bad seats.  

Interestingly, the show is on 10/27. Wonder if we might hear The General?  

Edited by gnr1967
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Skamos66 said:

tonight will be very eventful... (with the forum, not the band, 99% this show will be a letdown unless The General is played or Axl somehow regains 2016 rasp)

This isnt directed at you but if your not going there tonight maybe dont call it a letdown before its even happened.  I've read many comments here from people who were surprised how good the band sounded and how the show exceeded their expectations.

1 minute ago, RnRHOFGNR said:

This isnt directed at you but if your not going there tonight maybe dont call it a letdown before its even happened.  I've read many comments here from people who were surprised how good the band sounded and how the show exceeded their expectations.

The General dissapointment last night i meant cause It got delayed, im sure the show will be fine but the mood here might not be, but considering what just leaked pretty much ignore that all lol.

Show has started

Setlist So Far:

Eye On u

State of Grace

TIL2 (Guest Star DJ Ashba)

The General

Absurd

Seven

Nothing

Monsters

One in a Million (Guest Buckethead)

Encore: Wichita Lineman

(Lameass Security, Going Home)

Edited by Giblet
  • Haha 2

I dont even think it;ll be mentioned, it'll be a non event in terms of them doing anything tonight, at least I;d love if they just put out the official version to get ahead of the leaks. ....but most other bands would think "F-It..lets play it live and put it online too tonight, cats outta the bag anyways.' but as we all know...Guns aint the normal kinda band. lol

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Poor Axl, he would struggle to sing these even if he was in fine vocal shape.

He sounds great in baritone, I like his normal voice just fine. Why he won't just sit down at the piano or grab an acoustic guitar and put four chords together doing music like a grown up instead of these pro tools pipe dreams is beyond me. I wonder why he even bothers putting that stuff out now in the first place. It's the end of the tour, he can't perform it live, no one except us hardcore fans gives a fuck. That track would have made perfect sense along with stuff like Oh My God some 20+ years ago, but now it's just too little too late.

• Like 1