10/27/23 - Denver, CO - Ball Arena

downzy

1 minute ago, Underhardy said:

Anyone remember that story of how TB members had to turn off Axls cable to prevent him from seeing a news story about him on tv, or something to that effect? How hard do you think Fernando is trying to make sure Axl didn’t find out before the show..

Probably the most ever cuz these were like Axls babies. We might hear Axls worst rant yet if he found out

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=346483514571972&id=100000987107613&sfnsn=scwspmo

4 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Eating disorders are nothing to joke about. Wishing Melissa the best.

Was it confirmed what her ailment is? 

I’m wishing her the best, she’s a sweetheart and integral to this lineup. Truly talented.

Edited by GNRRHCP98

Setlist: It’s So Easy, Bad Obsession, Chinese Democracy, Pretty Tied Up, Slither, Hard Skool, Mr. Brownstone, Rumble/Welcome To The Jungle, Reckless Life, Absurd, You Could Be Mine, Double Talkin’ Jive, Shadow Of Your Love, Perhaps, Estranged, Down On The Farm, Live And Let Die, Rocket Queen, T.V. Eye, Prostitute, Anything Goes, Civil War/(Voodoo Child), Band Introductions, Slash Solo/Sweet Child O’ Mine, November Rain, This I Love, Yesterdays, Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door, Nightrain

Encore: People Get Ready/Coma, Patience, Paradise City

(HTGTH)

Edited by gabmmor

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

He told the audience to check out Duff's new album. That was cool.

Haha..nice gesture....least Axl remembers there's some new music to mention on a day like yesterday....

5 hours ago, gabmmor said:

Setlist: It’s So Easy, Bad Obsession, Chinese Democracy, Pretty Tied Up, Slither, Hard Skool, Mr. Brownstone, Rumble/Welcome To The Jungle, Reckless Life, Absurd, You Could Be Mine, Double Talkin’ Jive, Shadow Of Your Love, Perhaps, Estranged, Down On The Farm, Live And Let Die, Rocket Queen, T.V. Eye, Prostitute, Anything Goes, Civil War/(Voodoo Child), Band Introductions, Slash Solo/Sweet Child O’ Mine, November Rain, This I Love, Yesterdays, Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door, Nightrain

Encore: People Get Ready/Coma, Patience, Paradise City

(HTGTH)

Setlists are getting heavy....I was hoping for a radio broadcast on the 1st or 2nd....with all your songs included and a couple of potential surprises, like they did in '17 when it was that epic almost 4 hour show ..

God speed to Melissa....I think without her, they may not want to tackle new songs and add too much more and do a stream. Hope she gets better soon....health is more important at the end of the day...