11/05/23 - Toluca, MX - Hell and Heaven Fest

alfierose

Slash said about a year ago that they had "one last tour" (meaning the 2023 one) and that would "free" them to work on new material.

So I think there won't be any more extensive touring for at least two years unless they have new music to tour in support of.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I don't think there are any rumours. It just makes sense that they're taking a long break, because Slash has a tour, and then a solo album and another tour.

Plus the supposed plan to work on new GN'R music.

I remember the album with different singers...I thought It was another SMKC horror

1 minute ago, slash was buckethead said:

If this is the last gnr show ever I hope the last 2 songs we get are the seeker and perfect crime…..imagine axl completely loses his voice on perfect crime never has to speak again after retirement……sounds like his plan tbh……

man I actually miss the seeker!

• Like 3

Just now, GoForJMark said:

man I actually miss the seeker!

I kinda actually do too I know gnr gets made fun of a bit for all the covers but as probably one of the younger people I’m the forum I think it’s cool that artists the caliper of GNR and post alone for a more modern example pay tribute to their inspirations 

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Axl: [During band introductions] ...And in absentia, having another bout with her pneumonia is Ms. Melissa Reese. Let me hear a bit for Melissa. Come on... [crowd cheering] We wish her a speedy recovery. This the last show of our tour of the year. I want to thank you for coming out and celebrating it with us. I want to thank our crew for everything they've done to make all of this happen... over the last seven years. I want to thank the band, I want to thank all of our team.

I don't think it means anything really. Axl clearly stipulated it was the last show of the tour for the year. It makes sense to thank the crew for the last seven years since they have been playing consistently. If they are planning a longer break, some of the crew may move on to work on other gigs.

• Like 3