11/05/23 - Toluca, MX - Hell and Heaven Fest

alfierose

27 minutes ago, rumandraisin said:

Just watched The Gen from the this show, Slash looks like he's really concentrating. I love it. Axl sings it as good as can be expected. 

Shame it was an absolute dog shit quality stream isn't it...the quality is appalling for a 'pro' shot 

Very good quality recording of The General (not from the live stream):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqRVLPwJcw8

6 minutes ago, 88gunners said:

Wondering if Axl was upset during this song? No interaction with Slash or Duff. Looked distant 

From the video above (and the live stream) It looks like he wanted to say more about The General but got pissed off about something (probably technical issues) before the song started.

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Very good quality recording of The General (not from the live stream):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqRVLPwJcw8

From the video above (and the live stream) It looks like he wanted to say more about The General but got pissed off about something (probably technical issues) before the song started.

People theorized that he was pissed off because of the leak. I dunno. 

Just now, Voodoochild said:

People theorized that he was pissed off because of the leak. I dunno. 

He seemed to be in fine mood when they first played it at The Hollywood Bowl, so I doubt it was because of that (and I doubt that he hadn't been informed of the leak yet).

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Steven Tyler is currently in rehab. And I’m no way trolling or making a false assumption/statement. The PR release about his voice was done to save face and possibly the remainder of their tour. 

If you’re not trolling etc care to share your source?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Skamos66 said:

According to Slash from that interview a while back, after this tour wraps up, they are supposed to go into the studio and work on a record. 
(which I think will actually happen considering recent events)

My personal prediction is that they'll work on the record after the holidays and over the summer, drop the album by the end of 2024 and tour start of 2025.

My personal prediction is that they indeed will work on the record, after Slash did what Slash has to do, like, maybe at the end of 2024. They probably gonna visit the studio but, unfortunately, there won't be a release (of this bew record) for reasons we will never know.

Edit: The same reasons for the CD era songs delay probably...

Edited by Free Bird

1 hour ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Steven Tyler is currently in rehab. And I’m no way trolling or making a false assumption/statement. The PR release about his voice was done to save face and possibly the remainder of their tour. 

And yet in that release they postponed shows (because he'll have a recovery window from doctors), yet when he entered rehab the last time, they cancelled shows entirely – addiction recovery has no timeframe.

He's not in rehab. If it was, it'd be common knowledge