What’s up with all the imposters

Does anyone know what is up with all these imposters pretending to be Axl? And why isn’t anybody doing anything about it? And does Axl actually talk to his fans as friends? Literally what is going on with that? 

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Staceyfuchs said:

Does anyone know what is up with all these imposters pretending to be Axl? And why isn’t anybody doing anything about it? And does Axl actually talk to his fans as friends? Literally what is going on with that? 

For imposters you refer a GNR FB? Cause not only Axl has imposters, i saw Slash, Dizzy, Duff and Izzy imposters too.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

To say that it has been frustrating that people (who for there own reasons and benefit) have seen fit to impersonate me on this F'N garbage can of life would be shall we call it an 'understatement'. We feel that the intentions and purpose'z of those in question often prove to be self serving and at the F'N expense of both myself & to you the F'N FANS!!!!

Through this process of posting online everyone has always been encouraged to bring themselves in and up to the level we felt was required at the time & it's taken us a while to get there, (no joke...) The process has at time's been a proverbial 'pulling teeth scenario' but we feel that with the people we have here now, & moving foreword that the time feels right to start putting these posts out there and for lack of a better term (& without borrowing someone else's) the time does feel 'right' in the sense of 'healing' and moving foreword to admit here publicly that I am in fact the one some have referred to (for there own reasons n' monetary gain) as Dexter....

PS We are selling GN'F'N'R lightswitch's & new batch of the lmtd Edition AFD Boomerangs just came in!!!!!!!!!!!! Curly Shuffle single will be available exclusive to Luxembourg on 8 track in 2048!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace out and blame Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Boomerangs are now sold out... (Beta threw them into the warehouse and they flew back out again) Our F'N apologies to those who it may concern and otherwize 'inconvenience' No disrespect intended on the part of either myself or Guns as an individual or entity or LLC.

I'm ashamed at how far I got into reading this until I realized it wasn't a real, old quote 🤡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VampireSoul said:

I'm ashamed at how far I got into reading this until I realized it wasn't a real, old quote 🤡

Probably the best post I have ever seen on a GNR forum except for that time someone did that bit pretending to be Axl going after a female mod or something.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, gunsnchalupas said:

Probably the best post I have ever seen on a GNR forum except for that time someone did that bit pretending to be Axl going after a female mod or something.

Well, that one was indeed real. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gunsnchalupas said:

Ahh yes Madison wasn't it. Maybe I will write a parody 'Honor Among Thieves 2' and release it through Amazon. Bet I would run into some legal troubles there lol

Speaking of Dexter, a bunch of disgruntled Guns N'Roses Fans in 2022 were saying stuff like,"Did Dexter think those weird cornrows he had in 2002 looked good on him?" Dexter hasn't made a new album since 2008. It's 2022 now!" Dexter's voice is shot. " "Dexter sounds like Mickey Mouse now!" "Dexter looks so bad at 60  compared to how good looking he was in say 1987 when he was 25." I, having had NO idea who Dexter was at the time asked something like,"Why are you guys calling Axl Dexter? 🤨 This is even worse than people who call him Axel and Axle!"🤨 The response was something like,"Axl  visited multiple Guns N'Roses Fan Websites with the screen name Dexter." 😀

Edited by Karice

2 minutes ago, Karice said:

Speaking of Dexter, a bunch of disgruntled Guns N'Roses Fans were saying stuff like,"Did Dexter think those weird cornrows he had in 2002 looked good on him?" Dexter hasn't made a new album since 2008. It's 2021 now!" Dexter's voice is shot. "Dexter sounds like Mickey Mouse now!" I, having had NO idea who Dexter was at the time asked something like,"Why are you guys calling Axl Dexter? 🤨 This is worse than people who call him Axel and Axle!"🤨 The response was something like,"Axl  visited multiple Guns N'Roses Fan Websites with the screen name Dexter." 😀

That was a pretty crazy time to be on the boards, i wasn't online at the time which was annoying though. I was on CD.com at that point so I would have been on that one if I had been on any, there's a lot of good info buried in those chats and a lot of info on unreleased stuff we got came from them. Thankfully people asked some pretty good questions.

4 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

That was a pretty crazy time to be on the boards, i wasn't online at the time which was annoying though. I was on CD.com at that point so I would have been on that one if I had been on any, there's a lot of good info buried in those chats and a lot of info on unreleased stuff we got came from them. Thankfully people asked some pretty good questions.

And then there was Madison...

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952yezjvzjx7ssy4q86mmo

• Haha 1

I remember saying on this board something like,"I wonder if Axl will make an Account acting like he is just another Guns N'Roses Fan, saying something like,"Oh my God, Guns N'Roses are GREAT! I love Guns N'Roses, Guns N'Roses are my FAVORITE band in the whole world! 😜😀🤭 A response said something like,"I can't see AXL doing that, but I can see Merchnando doing that, LMAO! 🤣 " I, being COMPLETELY confused on who Merchnando was, went on Google and looked up Merchnando. Google thought I was trying to look up Merchandise . I then looked up Guns N'Roses Merchnando. Google thought I was trying to look up Guns N'Roses Merchandise." I went back to MYGNR and said something like,"Guys, Google doesn't recognize Merchnando. It keeps asking me if I am trying to look up Merchandise. Guys, who is Merchnando? 🤔 Posters responded something like,"You REALLY don't know who MERCHNANDO is? 🤣 Bless your heart, sweet Karice! 🤣 I soon saw Posters talking about FERNANDO, and I FINALLY put two and two together and realized that Merchnando is a portmanteau of Merchandise and Fernando, 🤣😀 and told MYGNR this. IIRC, Posters were like,"Congratulations on FINALLY realizing who Merchnando is! 😜🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1