Tommy Stinson: "I'm out of the loop".

Tommy Stinson surprised everyone during a radio interview in the US by saying "I'm out of the loop" something like "I'm out of the loop / loop" when asked by Guns N' Roses.

Listen to the interview at this link:

http://www.wmmr.com/shows/matt-cord/blogentry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10669552

Speculation begins now....

• Like 1

It doesn't seem as though any band members are kept in the loop; they're just contacted by TB at the last minute when something needs to be done/there's a tour. So this is par for the course.

Exactly this.

While I don't approve it it in any way, still, exactly this.

Wow. How disfunctional is this band. I respect gnr and will always support them on tours and cd/dvd/blu-ray but this is just shocking. Tommy was about to leave the band in 06 because of stuff like this. Maybe he has had enough two. Just not being in the loop.

The Fernando message brought me to ease a bit in the hope something is going to happen (at least another tour) but after Ron's stint and npw Tommy being out of fhe loop... Does tb know who they are dealing with... It's the general. Out of all the players that have come n gone he stood by axl since the beginning of nu-gnr and he should be awarded.. he's the last remaining member of the first days post 1996. he should be at the helm at least with Axl.

Maybe a moderator could get in contact and ask TB for an update about the band and status of news and fan interaction once in a while in stead of getting being the most hated management company in the universe. Nothing bad intended but they should do some damage control. Keep everyone in the loop perhaps.

Edited by gnrjanus

I'm hoping CD 2 comes out this year. If tracks are already ready and the second half of Chinese is ready then why can't they just release it, promote it and tour straight after? Why does everything have to be so hard with this band, just give us an official update for Christ sake.

Well it all depends on Axl's mood or what TB decides, Im hearing since 2010 that there are a lot of songs up "Axl's Sleeves" and new music will be out "soon" or "next year", Even in 2002 Axl said that CD will be out "soon", well that soon was 2008, these people don't even function like a band, they don't even go to the studio together, like man go to the studio as a band, make music and then release it? for CD there had been so many line up changes and god knows who re recorded who's parts, If they have material worth 2 albums then what the hell they are waiting for? just release it? or Axl is planning to wait another 8 years?

• Like 1

The Fernando message brought me to ease a bit in the hope something is going to happen

Really?

Fernando doesn't know his head from the hole in his ass if you want to be real about it. He has lied to us for years about pretty much everything.

I would say the only person to believe about anything is Axl, but I don't even trust a word he says given his track record.

• Like 2