The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Here's my remarkable guess: nothing happens, nothing is said, the weeks turn into months, winter turns into spring, then summer then fall, the entire year fritters away as uneventfully as the one that came before. All the while a select group hold on to any and every sign of hope there is some life.

First week of January Coachella lineup is announced. The original logo on the website is a huge development, one more thing that shows the reunion is happening

New year's announcement, maybe? If Coachella lineup is announced 1-10 January, sure they'll have to announce the reunion a few days before

What do you consider to be a reunion?

I assume and Im pretty sure you would be a member of the Nightrain Crap, as the website is being updated, when you log in, what does it shows?

Night train is not crap. Anyway, when you log in you see the original logo. It's very pretty. Maybe it means something, maybe it doesn't I don't know. Maybe it's cuz legal issues with licensing stuff got sorted out. The nice thing about Night train is that you get first access to tickets for shows. That is how I was able to get my ticket for the Brooklyn Bowl.

I assumed that the "nightrain" was a full community like here? so are there any layout changes in that?

The only thing that changed was the picture you see when you login. The rest of the format is the same.

Any Screenshots possible?

image.png

online photo storage

I was talking about the nightrain community, not the website page.

Michael Monroe says that a reunion tour of the classic lineup of GUNS N' ROSES wouldn't make any sense unless Slash and Axl Rose were able to reconnect on a personal and creative level first.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/michael-monroe-says-classic-guns-n-roses-reunion-wouldnt-make-sense-unless/

interesting because Todd Kerns is in Monroes band...

Michael Monroe says that a reunion tour of the classic lineup of GUNS N' ROSES wouldn't make any sense unless Slash and Axl Rose were able to reconnect on a personal and creative level first.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/michael-monroe-says-classic-guns-n-roses-reunion-wouldnt-make-sense-unless/

I have to say that this is one of the most intelligent articles that I have read in relation to all the reunion speculations.

So well the announcement was delayed cause of Star Wars, now it has been delayed cause thread could not reach 200 pages by Christmas, We are to blame.

The band never promised us any kind of announcement. It was a bunch of speculators who concocted the rumblings that were the beginning of this thread.

We know...

Didn't Fernando promise an announcement about big 2016 news?

And Axl's silence apparently speaks "volumes" about a reunion!!!

everybody going completely silent about what is the biggest news regarding the band in the past twenty five years clearly shows that something is up. Or is at least being negotiated.

The fact the band won't give the fans an update is absolutely ridiculous. This band is probably the worst at supporting and appreciating their fans as any major band in the history of music.

My hopes from 40% have gone up to 90%. I am sure it will happen. I don't know about CD 2, IF it was CD2 then why only the old GNR logo on their website and the band members list gone from the fb page?

I guess they will play at Coachella.

It will be the classic line-up, and we'll get a new album from them. :shades: I'm calling it.

Who is going to this Conspirators show on new year's eve? Something could happen there, at the very least Slash may comment on the rumours.

History will repeat itself, this time it will be Axl trying to enter with a mic in his hand and the security kicking him out. Booyakasha.

• Like 1

I still hedge my bets on this being a new business partnership with Axl Slash Duff, nothing creative.

Video slots, pillows, blankies, pacifiers (Nanny-approved!), and the like.

This is the worst case scenario, even worse than if Axl came out with some new hired hands and the same old GH setlist

But it's possible

I'm wiling to bet on 2017 from now on

This could only mean one thing......

http://www.gunsnroses.com/

They are trolling us or some shit is actually going to happen.

I never expected the official website to show the Original Logo.

When is Coachella announcing their line up?

I don't think they'll choose their official page to trol.l us though. It's possible, who knows.

They changed their website software.

I don't think they'll choose their official page to trol.l us though. It's possible, who knows.

IF they went to another host, then why put the original GNR logo? Why remove the band members list from fb? Either Feranando is trolIing us or some shit is going to happen.

IF they went to another host, then why put the original GNR logo? Why remove the band members list from fb? Either Feranando is trolIing us or some shit is going to happen.

They are upgrading and updating the current line up. That is why. What it means is that

Chinese Democracy Ends Now!

Something I have been interested in lately is a Use Your Illusions Documentary. They recorded just about everything during the entire tour and there has to be some great footage in there. lf all the old legal issues are settled and they are beginning to agree to other business propositions then maybe there is a possibility?... okay so probably not much of one, but at least it is better than the no chance in hell that it was before.

ETA: oops, didn't mean to post this in this topic.

Edited by sanity_lost

That logo is not going to be used without Slash being in the band. Something is happening. Would Slash okay the logo for some new new nuGNR to use? No. The boys are back home, CD era is over.

• Like 2

That logo is not going to be used without Slash being in the band. Something is happening. Would Slash okay the logo for some new new nuGNR to use? No. The boys are back home, CD era is over.

well, some of the tour advertisers/promoters used the classic bullett logo since 2011 on some shows...