What type of vocal performance do you expect from Axl?

Slash seems to like Mickey Mouse voice, hopefully he won't encourage him in that direction...

The thing is, for a real rasp, you have to have some motivation, you have to mean it, which is hard when the song is 20+ years old and sang countless times.
I hope more than anything to hear one (1) new GNR number, rest assured vocals will be top notch.

considering his voice hasn't been that good in 5 years, and he is that much older, I am not keeping my hopes up, they are playing like 4 or 5 shows a week than that is a bad sign for his voice being in top condition

Slash said

To sing at his best, Axl has to be in great shape. As we understand Axl has been doing lots of cardio recently which certainly helps.

How do we know that?

Slash said Axl is on a diet and losing weight. He has even been spotted in public recently running, there was a photo released.

Slash said

To sing at his best, Axl has to be in great shape. As we understand Axl has been doing lots of cardio recently which certainly helps.

How do we know that?

Slash said Axl is on a diet and losing weight. He has even been spotted in public recently running, there was a photo released.

where did slash say this ? Did axl look thinner in the photo of him running ?

Slash said

How do we know that?

where did slash say this ? Did axl look thinner in the photo of him running ?

I believe it was his brother.

i think he needs to see a singing coach

Just needs to fuckin' jog already. No singing coach, just jogs.

rasno doubt cardio would help him, but i was reading this article on how theres two ways to get rasp and axl was getting his rasp the wrong which ruined his vocal chords and gave him the mickey voice, he needs a singing coach to teach him the proper way of getting rasp so he dosnt do any further damage. ill try to find the article

i think he needs to see a singing coach

Just needs to fuckin' jog already. No singing coach, just jogs.

rasno doubt cardio would help him, but i was reading this article on how theres two ways to get rasp and axl was getting his rasp the wrong which ruined his vocal chords and gave him the mickey voice, he needs a singing coach to teach him the proper way of getting rasp so he dosnt do any further damage. ill try to find the article

I believe he knows, but doesn't always use rasp cause it puts a strain on his voice. True rasp is not good for the vocal chords. When he's in shape and been singing for a few months, he allows himself to do it more often I think.

Hoping like fuck Axl brings the thunder, sadly, I'm kind of expecting the 09-14 Axl that clearly hadn't rehearsed or gotten his voice in shape.

It's a loaded question, any GNR (especially New GNR) fan is a fucking idiot if they don't expect the worst.

• Like 1

Hoping like fuck Axl brings the thunder, sadly, I'm kind of expecting the 09-14 Axl that clearly hadn't rehearsed or gotten his voice in shape.

It's a loaded question, any GNR (especially New GNR) fan is a fucking idiot if they don't expect the worst.

Yeah, except he sounded amazing in 09-10.