08/12/16 - Seattle, WA - Centurylink Field

downzy

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Yup still waiting, if you find one then please tag me. 

anything would be nice! i can find no videos or clips yet. and last night finding a decent periscope was like finding a needle in a haystack for me, i heard like 5 seconds of It's So Easy and that was about it :thumbsdown:

Overall a great show. Place was pretty packed, upper decks had areas that were empty. Seemed like an off night for Axl vocally. Most disappointing was RQ I  watched a video of a recent killer performance and this one was subpar. It was great to see Axl performing rather than sitting in his chair like we saw in vegas. People keep saying NR is the weak link but I found it pretty decent while better and catcher were pretty weak, and I like those songs. Anyhow just nitpicky stuff. It was a good time.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

Don't know if it was mentioned earlier, but was the attendance decent? I know this was a slow selling show. 

It was near capacity by show time, by the morning of the show they'd sold 42,000 tickets (I asked the lady at the ticket office how many had sold while wandering around the stadium looking for the GA gate). I think capacity is under 50,000 so it wasn't totally sold out but it was still pretty full.

27 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I got to the stadium pretty early and within a short time the other 'regulars' that I seem to see at every show arrived, and there was just the 8 of us hanging around for hours before anyone else showed up lol. But everyone got the spots they wanted when we got in so, that's good :)

The Pink Slips were good but I couldn't hear any vocals until the second song. AIC were better than in Vegas but the set was the same as the second night so it felt kinda 'meh'.

Guns were fantastic. Definitely better than Vegas, even though Vegas will always be one of my favourite shows just for sentiment. There were a couple weak spots, the beginnings of RQ and Better most notably, but overall Axl's voice was spot on. Those screams in LALD, god damn...

Highlights of the show for me were Coma, OTGM and Catcher. Axl sounded straight out of the 80's on OTGM, I hadn't seen him sing that since 2010 and last nights performance was better than the 2010 one IMO. Coma is my favourite song and the band killed it, so glad it's in the sets now. And Slash rocks the fuck out on it. Catcher was the only alt. song I was hoping for and they sounded great on it, the ending of that song is pure emotion and it totally lived up to what I'd hoped for.

The only part I didn't like was the Jam/Nov Rain/KOHD stretch. I didn't mind it in Vegas but this time it was the definite lull in the show. But I ran into my friends after the show (they had floor seats) and they all thought the instrumentals and NR were awesome, so it's probably just that I'd already seen it live and on the streams that made it really feel as long as it was...

Overall, this was one of the best shows I've seen, probably a close second to the 2010 show I saw (which will probably always be my favourite for both performance and sentiment). I wish I was going to more shows, I know people say this in every show thread but if anyone hasn't seen this tour, you need to find a way to get to a show, because the band is on fucking fire.

I only took photos during a couple songs but some turned out pretty good, I'll post them when I get home and have them on my laptop.

? looking forward to the pics. 

3 hours ago, BadApples87 said:

From the Pit!

Seattle 2016

DSCF9298.JPG

Seattle 2016

DSCF9365.JPG

Awesome shots!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ironmt said:

Hard to listen to November Rain. Great song, but It Is the weak link live at this point.

No dont think it is that bad. Could be Better. But still good. Rock on and keep positive, we should All enjoy it While it last

Kind regards from Denmark