Rumored Concert Date Thread

Would I be idiotic to think the April 7th thing is bogus, mainly cause GNR/Axl couldn't handle 3 days in a row? Thats not the only reason I'd say it seems fishy, but 3 nights in a row does seem like a lot for a guy thats had basically 2 good years of vocals in the last 15.

10 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Would I be idiotic to think the April 7th thing is bogus, mainly cause GNR/Axl couldn't handle 3 days in a row? Thats not the only reason I'd say it seems fishy, but 3 nights in a row does seem like a lot for a guy thats had basically 2 good years of vocals in the last 15.

Sometime ago people were talking about some bar Instagram page posting pictures of Axl, do you guys remember?

Was it The Roubadour page https://www.instagram.com/thetroubadour/?

5 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

No I've kind of been expecting the same thing. But honestly right now I don't know what to think except to stare at the countdown to Vegas and just hope it gets here as soon as possible

• Like 1

2 hours ago, emybdc said:

If this has been posted before I apologize, but I haven't seen it. 
Someone invited Eddie to the meet up and this was his answer:

Maybe this has something to do with that Troubadour rumor?

I think Eddie means he may have a meet n greet/speech type thing...some fun pre Guns show event.   I don't think he means he'll be with the band somewhere.  

10 hours ago, emybdc said:

Sometime ago people were talking about some bar Instagram page posting pictures of Axl, do you guys remember?

Was it The Roubadour page https://www.instagram.com/thetroubadour/?

I think I remember seeing that the Whisky recently had a GNR tribute band or is going to have a GNR tribute band sometime soon. I think that was what all their posts were about. Could be wrong though. My memory is awful.

29 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

I think I remember seeing that the Whisky recently had a GNR tribute band or is going to have a GNR tribute band sometime soon. I think that was what all their posts were about. Could be wrong though. My memory is awful.

Adler is scheduled to play the Whisky on April 1...I believe that is what you are referring to.

Just saw this surprise gig Metallica did under the name Dehaan where they played Kill Em' All in full 2013.
Imagine if GN'R - Frank + Adler played the whole of Appetite during his Adler gig on the 1st at the Whisky! Now that would be something!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Just saw this surprise gig Metallica did under the name Dehaan where they played Kill Em' All in full 2013.
Imagine if GN'R - Frank + Adler played the whole of Appetite during his Adler gig on the 1st at the Whisky! Now that would be something!

I was there! There was speculation on the Metallica forum about Deehan being them. I skipper most of the Dropkick Murphys set (got to hear their big along though) and made it to the front for the Kill em All show. Most insane set I've been to. Got a mild concussion but it was worth it

• Like 4

Since theres so many rumors of gnr having a warm up little thing on the troubador.

I think maybe its time to open a topic about just that?  

Just an idea.  After all it would be very fu...n nice at so many levels if this actually happens

1 hour ago, SEPTEM said:

Since theres so many rumors of gnr having a warm up little thing on the troubador.

Just an idea.  After all it would be very fu...n nice at so many levels if this actually happens

I discovered the private event and created a thread but it was merged here lol

Oh well.  I think GUNS N' ROSES 2016 AT TROUBADOR deserves a separate topic. Its not a random kind of thing.

But im not in charge. So whatever. 

I still think its a huge and unique event that should be a separate thing from the tour

1 hour ago, SEPTEM said:

Rumors...key word.   Entire thread dedicated to rumors.   FYI

25 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

Oh well.  I think GUNS N' ROSES 2016 AT TROUBADOR deserves a separate topic. Its not a random kind of thing.

But im not in charge. So whatever. 

I still think its a huge and unique event that should be a separate thing from the tour

Its nothing but a rumor at this point, so...I wouldn't think so until its confirmed.

Im just saying..

If it is a private close friends invitation only kinda thing, we're probably wont have any confirmation untill it just happen.

Of course, maybe sombody leaks the info before it happen, but maybe not.

I think that eddie trunks tweet is pretty clear.

Dont get me wrong, maybe gnr (or someone related) tell us something, but right now everything points that we wont get any oficial info about it. ( at this point, like trunk, a think everybody was already invited. )

1 hour ago, SEPTEM said:

Im just saying..

If it is a private close friends invitation only kinda thing, we're probably wont have any confirmation untill it just happen.

Of course, maybe sombody leaks the info before it happen, but maybe not.

I think that eddie trunks tweet is pretty clear.

Dont get me wrong, maybe gnr (or someone related) tell us something, but right now everything points that we wont get any oficial info about it. ( at this point, like trunk, a think everybody was already invited. )

Well Trunk's tweet was confirmed as just a him event, not GNR related a few days back I think. And logistically I admit it'd be hard to do 3 shows in 3 days. But who knows with these guys lol