10/29/16 - Santiago, CL - Estadio Nacional

alfierose

5 hours ago, fernandoGNR said:

"One step back for man, one great step forward for mankind" lol

Better (Axl fucked up the ending of the song, @4:52 ha!)

Can we just take a minute to appreciate Slash at 4:50 - he's practically shredding. Holy fuck Slash.

1 hour ago, fanfzero said:

About the Argentinian crowd, you've forgotten the "Megadeth, Megadeth, aguante Megadeth" chant on Symphony of Destruction :lol:

This is the closest thing to an earthquake there's been in Buenos Aires :P

I'm not into the crowd competition, though. I just hope people will be as passionate here as they were in Chile 'cause I want the band to have a wonderful time. I know I will be, I'm losing my fn' mind!! :wow:

• Like 3

On 30/10/2016 at 0:09 PM, fanfzero said:

The guys on SA tend to exagerate things about the shows too much. After the 2 Mexico shows and Lima, on the news reports interviews everybody said that Axl's 90s voice is back, that it was like watching them in their moment of glory...Dude, no. Axl's voice isn't back, he is sounding the same as in 2014 (and hope he doesn't end up sounding like in 2012). Axl's voice was back during the AC/DC tour, but not here. And the band seems like...a bit bored, every night they play the same setlist with no passion at all, it's like AC/DC before Axl, same show every night, nothing changed. And I agree with the guy that said some posts before that Axl put more effort in NA because of the media. In SA, even if Axl gives a show like the one from Bridge School 2012, media will say "Brutal, passionate, century's concert, unique experience", so Axl doesn't care about doing a bad show in SA, and nobody has thrown a bottle yet, if that happens Axl would stop caring about everything

Damn you sound so negative. No his voice is not like in the 90s, it never will again, but it is cool the three of them are back, the setlist could be change a bit, that is sure. But let us just enjoy it, while it last, you do remember, nothing last forever.

• Like 1

Just now, lassie said:

Damn you sound so negative. No his voice is not like in the 90s, it never will again, but it is cool the three of them are back, the setlist could be change a bit, that is sure. But let us just enjoy it, while it last, you do remember, nothing last forever.

Well, I was in bad mood when I wrote that, sorry

• Like 1

5 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Why wont they put as much effort for shirts in south america as in usa? People in SA dont buy lots of merch?

when I saw Iron Maiden back in march in Rio, the t shirt with the Brazilian flag was very very expensive and it was not selling, I believe thats why

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Refer to my Official Merch thread: 

Also, I think you're gonna be very disappointed if you're expecting the SA merch setup to be like the NA one because so far it's been lacklustre. 

Only bullet logo gig tees as one offs, other then that there's a tee with all the SA stops as a back print. 

Fingers crossed the shows in maybe Brazil have something extra, but at this stage it's looking unlikely. 

Thank you for the reply and hum binding statement containing merch. Really merch South America Ate The time IS disappointing relative to North America.
Very few models, simple models, etc. I had been very excited about a 3/4 white with black sleeves and the Appetite for Destruction symbol in front, and another gray with the same symbol and the dates of the tour back. And in addition, there were doing unique art for each city as well vendidam shirts and banners (frames) with these arts, which mostly were incredible. Outside jackets and other things!

Well, yet it is simple! Only buy even a bandana (for collect) and maybe a shirt. Out that the price should be absurd !!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, fanfzero said:

About the Argentinian crowd, you've forgotten the "Megadeth, Megadeth, aguante Megadeth" chant on Symphony of Destruction :lol:

That's arguably the coolest thing in the world, if done right. And SA does it right. :headbang:

3 hours ago, agustingloger said:

about the merch here in argentina we have a president who is fucking us very deep in the ass ... everything is expensive, food, the public transport.... the tickets for the show were already fuckin pain in the ass ... so the merch would be the same maybe not very much people buy it 

Here in Brazil is also no different. The ticket was very expensive, almost the same as The Rolling Stones. The merch is always expensive too. I want to buy something that for these shows everything is special and has a reason and worth making various sacrifices haha.
In other shows GN'R and Slash I went, just bought a bandana as they were R $ 50.00 (converted into US dollars, something around US $ 20.00) and in fact the quality, the material, are far superior.

In the other shows, always buy shirts outside, the street vendors hahaha!

17 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

That Better video is raspy as hell, tbh. What are you criticizing Axl for?

for droping otgm and my michelle 

1 hour ago, lgabriel said:

Here in Brazil is also no different. The ticket was very expensive, almost the same as The Rolling Stones. The merch is always expensive too. I want to buy something that for these shows everything is special and has a reason and worth making various sacrifices haha.
In other shows GN'R and Slash I went, just bought a bandana as they were R $ 50.00 (converted into US dollars, something around US $ 20.00) and in fact the quality, the material, are far superior.

In the other shows, always buy shirts outside, the street vendors hahaha!

a friend of mine makes t shirts and asked him to make me one of the AXL / DC logo .. and im using it on friday for the show.. but i want to buy something you know.. official! at least something