10/29/16 - Santiago, CL - Estadio Nacional

alfierose

About my opinion, well, after watching a clip from Chile it was better than what I expected, he isn't the 2010 Axl (in terms of voice, his look is better now), but he is far away from the 2012 Axl.

So it may improve when we have a soundboard.

And hey, we have all our right for telling our opinion, in the end, Axl is earning more money than what we can expect in our lives, and he gets paid for a bad show the same that he gets for a good show.

Finally, I have to say that I've defended (and still defend) Axl a lot. His WTTJ performance still kicks ass, the tour with AC/DC was amazing, he has lost weigh and still has a lot of energy.

Edited by gunsguy
Edited to remove personal attack quoted.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, comedera said:

You think you saw an amazing crowd??? let's wait to see the argentinians... that will be beyond madness...

"There are two thousand singers in here...that's a very very good thing" - Floor Jansen during a show in Argentina in 2012

11 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Personally, I absolutely cannot stand being at a show where the crowd starts singing. 

Well, if I can hear the band I don't care, but if I can't hardly hear the band I agree with you. But normally on YT videos crowd is louder than in reallity

54 minutes ago, Scumcat Esq. said:

Argentinians can do that and they will.

It will be tough...those Chile fans almost broke through the barrier plus got Axl to stop singing so he could talk to them since they were getting so wild haha. Either way..can't wait to see the future crowds! :)

I just think Axl's not a 100% yet and knows his limitations and doesn't want to push it yet. Give him a couple shows and they will add Otgm and Michelle back and he'll be better then the last leg in NA

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Nah, it's all about Chile, ALEXIS SANCHEZ BABY!!!!!  ALEXIS SANCHEZ, WOAAAAAAHHH!!!! :lol:  Come get the Copa America Lionel Ritchie, Alexis is keeping it warm :D

As a non-Argentinian and a fan of Messi, I feel sad he just can't win and had to lose in the final twice against Chile. Are Argentine football team cursed or something???!!

5 hours ago, tifalucis said:

As a non-Argentinian and a fan of Messi, I feel sad he just can't win and had to lose in the final twice against Chile. Are Argentine football team cursed or something???!!

off-topic - no D10S (the real one - age 56) no party :D

on-topic

after this:

and this

and this

I can't see a worthy opponent to Argentinians...

Gunners,

someone has photos of the official merchandising of the show ?? I will at the shows in Sao Paulo (12) and Rio de Janeiro (15) and beyond the show, of course, I'm really looking forward to the official products of the South American tours, since the products sold in the US were awesome because I making a great effort to be able to get something to physically remember (since it'll take forever this time in memory).

Sorry for the bad English, because I'm using the Google translator.

Thank you very much in advance!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lgabriel said:

Gunners,

someone has photos of the official merchandising of the show ?? I will at the shows in Sao Paulo (12) and Rio de Janeiro (15) and beyond the show, of course, I'm really looking forward to the official products of the South American tours, since the products sold in the US were awesome because I making a great effort to be able to get something to physically remember (since it'll take forever this time in memory).

1 hour ago, lgabriel said:

Gunners,

Refer to my Official Merch thread: 

Also, I think you're gonna be very disappointed if you're expecting the SA merch setup to be like the NA one because so far it's been lacklustre. 

Only bullet logo gig tees as one offs, other then that there's a tee with all the SA stops as a back print. 

Fingers crossed the shows in maybe Brazil have something extra, but at this stage it's looking unlikely.