Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Just joining Nightrain was a fn mistake

I didnt even get any tickets... The ones they offered sucked... I thought it said you could pick from the seat map???

You were offered tickets?  You're a better man than me.  I was told:

Sorry, there was an error with search.

Try again later.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Fuckkkk. 

What kind of options has Nigtrain been giving people?

For me I can only choose 'lower section' or 'floor' and then it randomly gives me a seat # & row that are at the back of those sections. The rest seem to be reserved.

2 minutes ago, FallToPieces65 said:

Lmfao.  All people wanted for YEARS was a reunion/semi reunion tour.  Now we got it, and some of you are mad! Reminds me of wrestling fans lol 

Sort of....we've got 3/5 of a reunion no matter how you slice it and I don't think anyone would have said yah great if it was explained to them exactly how it's all gone down.  

• Like 1

Few comments on the internet:

• Saw them last year at the linc in Philly. It's was a straight money grab. So dissapointed in the showmanship.
  • Makeing the big bucks
  • The Wunderslaush's divorce doesn't pay for itself.
  • Need to change set list! Need better opening acts !
  • VOCES TÃO ME ZOANDO NÉ
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Maybe they realized everyone cant pick from the map and they are fixing it?

LOL...

I'm sure that's what it is...

I don't mean to bad mouth their operation they've got going on over there but this is the third time in the last year that I've been fucked over by Nightrain.  

I realize Nightrain the drink gets people sloppy fucked, but they might be better served to avoid such an experience for paying fans.  

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

That's bullshit, they knew exactly what it was.   They may not have known all the dates or specifics nationwide but the minute they started promoting an announcement they were told what specifically they were going to announce.  That's how it works.

Tend to agree with this, no way they wouldn't have known what the announcement was about.

2 minutes ago, downzy said:

LOL...

I'm sure that's what it is...

I don't mean to bad mouth their operation they've got going on over there but this is the third time in the last year that I've been fucked over by Nightrain.  

I realize Nightrain the drink gets people sloppy fucked, but they might be better served to avoid such an experience for paying fans.  

Nightrain sucks, dude. You'd be way better off waiting for the general sale imo. Even the 2016 Vegas pit tickets eventually dropped off a ton in price by show time.

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Sort of....we've got 3/5 of a reunion no matter how you slice it and I don't think anyone would have said yah great if it was explained to them exactly how it's all gone down.  

Yes, me! It could always be better, but I'd have been over the moon if anyone had told me we'd get Slash and Duff back and touring all over the world. I know many who agree with me.

6 minutes ago, downzy said:

You were offered tickets?  You're a better man than me.  I was told:

Sorry, there was an error with search.

Try again later.

I kept getting that with Chrome. switch to Internet Explorer!

• Like 1

Just now, Lio said:

Yes, me! It could always be better, but I'd have been over the moon if anyone had told me we'd get Slash and Duff back and touring all over the world. I know many who agree with me.

You're right...anyone is overstated....most is the correct word.

12 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Nightrain sucks, dude. You'd be way better off waiting for the general sale imo. Even the 2016 Vegas pit tickets eventually dropped off a ton in price by show time.

I did this with the last Toronto show at the Skydome Rogers Stadium.  Nightrain gave me shit and I got better tickets in the local radio station pre-sale.  Got completely shut out during the public sale.

Issue is that Toronto is a huge GNR market, probably the third or fourth best market for GNR in North America.  This will sell out.  

Another approach is to play the stubhub game and see what people are willing to unload the day of the show.  I've scored amazing tickets at well below face value to some great shows.

Another option is to wait until the production holds get released.  I did this with the Philly AC/DC show back in September and got four amazing seats for ER, P5, HV and myself.  

There's always a way, just find it sad and funny that Nightrain is not one of them.   

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, downzy said:

Is it disappointing that the announcement wasn't something other than additional shows?  Sure.

But let's keep things in mind: how many Soundgarden fans would love to be in our position?  

The addition of the Toronto show helps me since it means I'm definitely out for the Montreal and Ottawa shows, saving me a lot of money.  

I saw two stadium shows last year, happy to see them in something that has a bit better sound.  Would have preferred a theatre show but again, it's better than nothing.

My advise is to enjoy it while it lasts.  

Soundgarden fans will probably get new music before we do!

But I do agree with your sentiment.

• Like 2

Just now, downzy said:

I did this with the last Toronto show at the Skydome Rogers Stadium.  Nightrain gave me shit and I got better tickets in the pre-sale.

Issue is that Toronto is a huge GNR market, probably the third or fourth best market for GNR in North America.  This will sell out.  

Another approach is to play the stubhub game and see what people are willing to unload the day of the show.  I've scored amazing tickets at well below face value to some great shows.

Another option is to wait until the production holds get released.  I did this with the Philly AC/DC show back in September and got four amazing seats for ER, P5, HV and myself.  

There's always a way, just find it sad and funny that Nightrain is not one of them.   

Yeah, I can't believe the band's official fan club is still so poorly managed. Didn't bother renewing this year. The waiting game really does work for shows, even the sold out ones. Well, it does for massive arena or stadium shows. I say wait it out, its in an arena so you'll find something good. I'm not sweating tickets for Detroit until the week of the gig

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Yeah, I can't believe the band's official fan club is still so poorly managed. Didn't bother renewing this year. The waiting game really does work for shows, even the sold out ones. Well, it does for massive arena or stadium shows. I say wait it out, its in an arena so you'll find something good. I'm not sweating tickets for Detroit until the week of the gig

If I didn't own this site I wouldn't have renewed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

Soundgarden fans will probably get new music before we do!

But I do agree with your sentiment.

You just KNOW that will happen!

I agree with the sentiment too, though. It can all just fall apart at any time.

• Like 1

So what do you guys think about the CA shows? I can go to any of them but I'm thinking LA will sell out quick and I should shoot for Oakland? If the pre-sale gives me crap should I hold out for the regular sale or do you think it will sell out too quickly?