Will VR ever release another album?

ShadowOfTheWave

Will we ever see another VR album?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe. Probably not. If they had of wanted too it would have been released. Not to start a "fight". Yet they had great singers to choose from Cory,even Jerry Cantrell stated he auditioned. They turned both down,then their solo projects.

I think it probably seems too much of a headache for Slash when he can get by doing what he does. A VR album would spark some interest even without Scott if they chose a good front guy but the pay off might not be quite big enough for it to seem worth it. Same principle as a GnR reunion I suppose except the payoff for that would be much bigger so more worthy of consideration.

It's basically down to finances - why put out an album and tour with a "supergroup" of 4(+1) people, and split the revenue, when a solo album / tour etc means more revenue to the individual. This isn't a Slash criticism at all - so many people are doing the same thing, and to be honest I think I prefer Slash's more bluesy solo stuff to VR's stuff... although I love both bands / musicians.

Can one of our Gn'R-insiders tell us how many more albums their contract calls for?

Quick Google search revealed little information about their contract, but it appears they had a 3 album contract, but requested and were released from it in November 2008. The same week Chinese Democracy was released coincidentally

I really couldnt give a fuck, i really couldnt give a fuck about CD2 or a fucken remix album that Axl thinks is done or not done either, i particularly dont give a fuck about ashba and his claims of writing classic guns shit... i dont give a fuck about KOC, or walking papers... or loaded or any other half arsed joint venture side project that any of them come up with either... i dont give a fuck about Myles Kennedy, and conspirators cause that cunt cant sing... and should never be let near a guns song...

The show is probably over as far as any reunion or collaboration of new music concering old members working together... its fucked... its broken... it wont be fixed... it sucks more than a $2 hooker, but thats the way it is.. and anything else that springs up between here and death for these guys is going to be second rate to what the old band did.

As ive said before on here, im not on team slash or team axl..... none of that shit really matters to me... i just think they're all a bunch of selfish cunts because the fans are the ones who miss out... or maybe its me thats selfish... either way... i still love the old band and the sum of the parts individually... but nothing... and i mean none of the other shit interests me now... unless they get back together and do a reunion goodbye or a new album... then fuck the rest of it... and if they dont???? Then so be it... ill keep listening to what they did over and over again... cause it fucking rocks more than any other band ive listened to in my life.

rant over/

Really, I don't care. I never liked VR. I can't believe they had a massive fanbase in the US.

Slither and Fall To Pieces man. Hit songs. They do come with their own advantages. Plus, it was the former members of classic Gn'R putting out a new album with that guy from STP. There was a hook.

Edited by Rovim