U2 Send Alcohol To Recovering Addict Slash

STPFAN

Totally awkward. Obviously they didn't mean any harm by it and I think it's pretty much their standard gift they give but still they are in the music industry and they'd have to be living under a rock not to know this was an inappropriate gift for Slash, a recovering alcoholic. Again though obviously they didn't mean any harm by it. Still awkward and a total face palm moment.

• Like 1

I guess being around alcohol is something ex addicts have to come to terms with. I'm sure Slash is used to it, from what I gather Perla still drinks and probably most of his friends.

True. Pretty sure Myles and Co. didn't mind the case of Guiness haha

I guess being around alcohol is something ex addicts have to come to terms with. I'm sure Slash is used to it, from what I gather Perla still drinks and probably most of his friends.

One of the things that they do to the people that are around the recovering alcoholic (wife, family, etc.) is tell them not to change their habits when it comes to drinking.

One of the things that they do to the people that are around the recovering alcoholic (wife, family, etc.) is tell them not to change their habits when it comes to drinking.

Cause after all, suddenly there's a lot more to go around.

I kid.

Maybe Bono (hypocritically, I must admit) thought getting Slash wasted might get him to pen a few decent tunes like the old days.

Sorry.

• Like 1