Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

I have a relative who was  big on the racing scene and met Izzy on several occasions. He told me that Izzy had a French wife who had a couple of kids from a previous relationship, so they lived in the South of France, at least part time. This was around 2009. I never put much stock in it because it was second hand information and who cares but I figured that was why Izzy always made the London gigs and that wedding in France. Roxanna Shrazi also said in her book that when Izzy was on tour in 2006 he had a French woman with him and a young girl she assumed to be their daughter. I think he divorced Annika around 2000. It's pretty incredible how little we know about this guy. Good for him, though.

Here's a FAQ's about verified accounts at Twitter... For those doubting the system and saying it is not reliable. Of course, it is not unbreakable or foolproof but it has some rules to abide by and suggestions to appear more credible on the community.

https://support.twitter.com/groups/31-twitter-basics/topics/111-features/articles/119135-about-verified-accounts#

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

He doesn't lives in the Dark Ages, he has been emailing people from a long time. He releases his music through the internet.

He sure does knows how to use a computer and how to go on a internet, he own an iphone also. 

He was not on twitter before cause he would have his reasons, he is not a small kid that he would be somehow affected by us and thats why he deleted all the tweets.

He knows what the fans talk about it, when that fake interview was released, how did he come to know? obviously through the internet. 

What I meant by meeting The Internet I guess is meeting the weird, creepy, funny, fucking bizarre stuff you don't see if you're going to your email, reading the news, etc. Social media is full of fandoms and strange, strange people. And Twitter confuses a lot of people - not just people my age - because it initially appears chaotic. Which it is. Which is why I like it but then I'm an extrovert.

24 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Here's a FAQ's about verified accounts at Twitter... For those doubting the system and saying it is not reliable. Of course, it is not unbreakable or foolproof but it has some rules to abide by and suggestions to appear more credible on the community.

https://support.twitter.com/groups/31-twitter-basics/topics/111-features/articles/119135-about-verified-accounts#

That's basically worthless considering verified status has been given to fake accounts in the past. Nice name btw.

55 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

I have a relative who was  big on the racing scene and met Izzy on several occasions. He told me that Izzy had a French wife who had a couple of kids from a previous relationship, so they lived in the South of France, at least part time. This was around 2009. I never put much stock in it because it was second hand information and who cares but I figured that was why Izzy always made the London gigs and that wedding in France. Roxanna Shrazi also said in her book that when Izzy was on tour in 2006 he had a French woman with him and a young girl she assumed to be their daughter. I think he divorced Annika around 2000. It's pretty incredible how little we know about this guy. Good for him, though.

I read the first part of her book before I got bored. I did read where she said, several times, she found Izzy completely unattractive, not sexy, etc. and all I could think was "Bitch, you fucked DIZZY REED. Not just once by mistake when you were wasted, but deliberately and repeatedly. Sit your ass down and quit judging who's hot and who's not."

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

He said in a radio interview that he has a teenage step daughter who was just discovering  GNR and he thought it was funny or something similar. Long time since I heard it.

Poor thing. When he's not yelling at the teenager, my husband looks at me with those big sad eyes and says stuff like "Who is that psycho bitch and what did she do with my baby????"

2 hours ago, Nosaj Thing said:

"Verified" on Twitter means shit.  I remember there was an Izzy Stradlin 'verified' account that turned out to be fake.  Not the one that worthless human being WFA created, another one.  Some of you should remember that.

That said, I believe whatever @downliner says.  So, it's definitely Izzy.  Too bad he's not involved.

Crazy that people are actually saying that an imposter PHONED downliner. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KinseyHolley said:

I read the first part of her book before I got bored. I did read where she said, several times, she found Izzy completely unattractive, not sexy, etc. and all I could think was "Bitch, you fucked DIZZY REED. Not just once by mistake when you were wasted, but deliberately and repeatedly. Sit your ass down and quit judging who's hot and who's not."

Poor thing. When he's not yelling at the teenager, my husband looks at me with those big sad eyes and says stuff like "Who is that psycho bitch and what did she do with my baby????"

that woman is faulty.

4 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Not everyone out of these forums know him, so don't you think there should be another credible info about this?

I do trust Eddie money regarding GNR shows, but if I know someone and if i tell them that a guy named Eddie money told me this, they will tell me to fuck off. 

20 minutes ago, Apollo said:

It's not crazy that people are saying bc he said it.  That is the sole basis of the argument basically for everyone that believes Twizzy is Izzy around here.

14 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Not everyone out of these forums know him, so don't you think there should be another credible info about this?

I do trust Eddie money regarding GNR shows, but if I know someone and if i tell them that a guy named Eddie money told me this, they will tell me to fuck off. 

I think they would tell you to fuck off regardless of what the dudes name is :)

this is actually interesting bc by default if you believe Twizzy is really Izzy then You have to believe Eddie Money is bogus bc he's saying Izzy is signed for Vegas.  Can't believe both folks.

Edited by tsinindy

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

this is actually interesting bc by default if you believe Twizzy is really Izzy then You have to believe Eddie Money is bogus bc he's saying Izzy is signed for Vegas.  Can't believe both folks.

Its an individual choice to believe what they want. Im no one to force things on anyone. Everyone has their own opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Its an individual choice to believe what they want. Im no one to force things on anyone. Everyone has their own opinion. 

For Sure!  I certainly don't believe Eddie Money is The real Eddie Money, but to this point his info has been fairly reliable.

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

For Sure!  I certainly don't believe Eddie Money is The real Eddie Money, but to this point his info has been fairly reliable.

It has been and he himself has not claimed any big stuff, his thing about Mexico was correct, I know he actually knows some inside stuff like booking agents or something, but again he said he is not sure about the other shows which is fair, he is just telling us what he knows and no disrespect to him, but I won't book my flights or hotel unless the actual band confirms it. 

But his heads up would be helpful to many people as like you can prepare and all until there is an official confirmation. 

1 hour ago, beautifulanddamned said:

whose wedding?

Just now, shotsfired cro said:

whose wedding?

It was a private show in France or Spain, Izzy showed up there, im not sure if it was a wedding. But Fernando said that person was a close friend thats why they did a private show. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Walapino said:

He is asking Bernard Fowler the Rolling Stones backing vocals singer to post a pic to verify he is da real deal! WTF

That will only prove that Bernard Fowler has a picture of Izzy and that the Izzy account knows this. oTo play devil's advocate, whoever is behind that Izzy accoutn may be aware that such a picture exist, even if it isn't Izzy.

Just now, SoulMonster said:

That will only prove that Bernard Fowler has a picture of Izzy and that the Izzy account knows this. oTo play devil's advocate, whoever is behind that Izzy accoutn may be aware that such a picture exist, even if it isn't Izzy.

Some time ago pictures of Izzy in a Rolling Stone show were shared, cant remember if there was a pic of Izzy and Bernard though.