Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

4 minutes ago, Prozacship said:

Yeah that's a different deal so I don't know anything about Mexico. I also don't know anything about new music. I do know that is he is locked in for Vegas and Coachella. As a 3 weeks ago the drummer was still TBD.

Why doesn't Izzy want anything to do with them after coachella? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Subtle Signs said:

Hey,that's me! I got us some information, well sort of.

Nice work. Honestly, thats exactly what I'd expect someone like Andy to say. He probably doesn't have any info about the shows and 40% is a fair guess, seeing that Izzy has randomly shown up in the past.

Boy do I feel bad for all the people reaching out to him right now! GNR fans are starving for info and this guy just got swarmed!

1 hour ago, Gold top 78 said:

If this really is izzy and not fake then I'm gutted he's not taking some part in Vegas. While it doesn't effect what will probably be the line up it just put a bit of doubt in a potential album. 

I'm thinking that maybe izzy has got the same problem Ash Hudson had with constant questions about the reunion and has responded in his own way to try and cool the situation down and not being a knob about it like Ash did. If izzy honestly isn't taking part then why not say something like "I've no plans to play with GNR in April " instead of "not at this point " 

Well. Maybe because that's the case right now. He doesn't have signed on to do anything and doesn't know wether he will (either change his mind or get what he's demanding).

I'm most interested in who the openers will be.  Besides Eddie Money, I wouldn't mind seeing them invite The Darkness to tour with them.  I also think that country guy Chris Stapleton is cool and although he would be an unconventional choice, I think he would be cool as one of the openers in the southern stadiums - Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte (hypothetical cities - not saying they will all be played).  I bought his album and think it's great.  When you listen to some of the songs, there is definitely room for bluesy soloing in the form of a guest appearance by Slash.  

These are Eddie Money opinions and not those of anyone connected to the band.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

I'm most interested in who the openers will be.  Besides Eddie Money, I wouldn't mind seeing them invite The Darkness to tour with them.  I also think that country guy Chris Stapleton is cool and although he would be an unconventional choice, I think he would be cool as one of the openers in the southern stadiums - Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte (hypothetical cities - not saying they will all be played).  I bought his album and think it's great.  When you listen to some of the songs, there is definitely room for bluesy soloing in the form of a guest appearance by Slash.  

These are Eddie Money opinions and not those of anyone connected to the band.  

The only name I can think at the moment is Sebastian Bach lol, yeah it would be interesting to see, why are you talking in third person? 

Edited by Slash787

Just now, Slash787 said:

The only name I can think at the moment is Sebastian Bach lol, yeah it would be interested to see, why are you talking in third person? 

I saw Sebastian Bach opening for GnR in Brazil back in 2006, it was great.
But maybe Gary Clark Jr? I think it's a good fit. 

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

The only name I can think at the moment is Sebastian Bach lol, yeah it would be interesting to see, why are you talking in third person? 

There are some posters who actually believe that Eddie Money is the actual singer Eddie Money. As if Eddie Money would be so bored to register on a Guns N Roses message board and seek out insider GNR info. 

3 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

There are some posters who actually believe that Eddie Money is the actual singer Eddie Money. As if Eddie Money would be so bored to register on a Guns N Roses message board and seek out insider GNR info. 

I know he is not that Eddie money, but whoever he is, I see him as the only legit insider out here.