6lake sa66ath

*OFFICIAL* MERCHANDISE THREAD

I wish the skull & top hat barbed wire shirt had the cities on the back, instead of the giant NITL.... I love that there will be a special one for each city. Can't wait to see KC.

• Like 1

Hell no- $45 for a T-shirt?. Stick it up your Axlhole. My friend offered to buy a pair of GN'R tickets for my birthday - I declined. I heard all their new songs 10 years ago, and have better T-shirts i bought 25 years ago.

If there was a GN'R scented candle involved I might be interested.............just sayin

• Like 2

Any of you guys got an inkling on what the "theme" will be the KC merch and litho? Detroit was motor-themed, DC was a bank note so what's Kansas famous for? 

2 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Any of you guys got an inkling on what the "theme" will be the KC merch and litho? Detroit was motor-themed, DC was a bank note so what's Kansas famous for? 

The Wizard of Oz. At least to me it is.

(just done some googling and it might be a different Kansas that's referred to :lol:)

• Like 1

Haha that's about all I could think of too! ""We're not in Kansas anymore..."

Tornados? 

Edited by Blake Sabbath

Pretty much Wizard of Oz, tornadoes and beef. But technically the concert is in Missouri. The stadium is Arrowhead, for the Chiefs, so my guess is Indians. Which would be awesome...

• Like 1

I really like the individual cities idea and themes but I am seeing them in Orlando and feel icky over the thought of ORLANDO over guns imagery. Blah. And what if it's an alligator?!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pinkforgirls said:

I really like the individual cities idea and themes but I am seeing them in Orlando and feel icky over the thought of ORLANDO over guns imagery. Blah. And what if it's an alligator?!

It absolutely positively has to be Mickey... ?

• Like 2

I'd go nuts for a Disney themed GnR poster or shirt haha. I'd have to consider ebaying it

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I'd go nuts for a Disney themed GnR poster or shirt haha. I'd have to consider ebaying it

That would be cool but everything Disney is copyrighted up the wazoo. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

I don't see any of the city specific items on this link. The city, yes, but it's just the general tour stuff.

Yeah I guess Cuz they're keeping that as a surprise. But it gives you better over view of all the other merch items compared to pics from the stands 

9 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

I seen a steelers one online somewhere. Was hoping to score a Cowboys Gnr jersey

oh i must have a Cowboys GN'R jersey!!! :headbang:

1 hour ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Are they selling nfl themed jerseys at the shows? 

I know what you're referring to (I think): The "GNFNR" jersey from the DC Show. The show was where the redskins play, and it looked to be a repurposed RGIII Jersey (remove some letters and it'll read GNFNR). I'd totally buy a Giants one at MetLife, it's a good merch opportunity  

Edited by KiernanProud

11 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Pretty much Wizard of Oz, tornadoes and beef. But technically the concert is in Missouri. The stadium is Arrowhead, for the Chiefs, so my guess is Indians. Which would be awesome...

I can't wait to hear the calls of cultural appropriation and racism! :P

• Like 1

Quick question. I was at the show last night in DC and I remember seeing a smaller merch tent on the field towards the back of the stadium. Did anyone see (as well as Detroit) if those tents sold the show lithograph poster? I know they're numbered to 500 and I didn't know if they carried them.