*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

"We wanted to personally invite you to the private premiere of the Official Guns N’ Roses pop up store featuring Canadian exclusive merchandise, and the only place you can see the incredible Locked N’ Loaded GNR exclusive set in person! This will take place on Thursday June 28th at the Scarborough Town Centre from 7pm – 9pm. The store will then open to the public for 3 days only! June 29th – July 1st . The store will be located on the Upper level by the TTC entrance (Across from the Gap).

Please RSVP by clicking here if you wish to attend as space is very limited.

Appetite For Destruction Expanded & Remastered editions available June 29th."

image002.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

"We wanted to personally invite you to the private premiere of the Official Guns N’ Roses pop up store featuring Canadian exclusive merchandise, and the only place you can see the incredible Locked N’ Loaded GNR exclusive set in person! This will take place on Thursday June 28th at the Scarborough Town Centre from 7pm – 9pm. The store will then open to the public for 3 days only! June 29th – July 1st . The store will be located on the Upper level by the TTC entrance (Across from the Gap).

Please RSVP by clicking here if you wish to attend as space is very limited.

Appetite For Destruction Expanded & Remastered editions available June 29th."

image002.jpg

ScratchyInsignificantCrocodileskink-size

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

i pre ordered the SOYL t-shirt (released 29th june supposedly) from the gnr online uk store back in may this year, 

I've just received an email to say that they have been deleted from supplier and are currently unavailable. ( what a load of crap ) :facepalm:

also managed to find my way onto the german online store and to my amazement they have twice the products that the uk store has, and some new t-shirts I've not seen before. :smiley-confused2:

why the f••• is this, seriously talk about utter bullshit. :question:

2vazj4g.jpg

207qs1u.jpg

4lnd5h.jpg

27y9vtw.jpg

the joys of being a guns n roses fan in 2018 :shrugs::facepalm:

anyone else had this issue with t-shirts?

8 hours ago, rossco said:

i pre ordered the SOYL t-shirt (released 29th june supposedly) from the gnr online uk store back in may this year, 

I've just received an email to say that they have been deleted from supplier and are currently unavailable. ( what a load of crap ) :facepalm:

also managed to find my way onto the german online store and to my amazement they have twice the products that the uk store has, and some new t-shirts I've not seen before. :smiley-confused2:

2vazj4g.jpg

207qs1u.jpg

4lnd5h.jpg

27y9vtw.jpg

can you post the link to the german store? Cant seem to find it. 

11 hours ago, rossco said:

2vazj4g.jpg

207qs1u.jpg

4lnd5h.jpg

27y9vtw.jpg

What the shit, I wanted to get that shirt too. They did the same thing when they had the NITL pop up shop online last fall. Several of the items I ordered ended up being cancelled (like almost half of my order).

https://de.gnrmerch.com/p1/index.html

this link is working to the gnr german store where a lot more t-shirts are. !!!

10 minutes ago, jdfdemocracy1979 said:

Go to www.bravado.de they have it all, on the uzi suicide shirt yeh since Berlin it has been for sale at the shows but not at every merch stand you have to browse around for it I had a buddy pick me one up it is by far my fav GNR shirt I have out of a closet full of GNR shirts.

nice find thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...