"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

On 6/19/2020 at 5:54 PM, Len Cnut said:

The Wild Bunch (1969)

Give em hell Pike!

On 6/20/2020 at 6:17 PM, Len Cnut said:

Menace II Society (1993)

What’d you say about my mama?

Donnie Brasco. Classic. I’m such a Michael Madsen fanboy for some reason.

It, chapter 2. Good but I still like the original better.

Joker. Thumbs up. Didn’t love it but Joaquin is the man.

1 hour ago, -W.A.R- said:

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)

That scene where Roman/Sharon are speeding through the hills listening to Hush by Deep Purple :wub:

I love the last 45 minutes when Manson's dummies pick Ray's house instead of Sharon's house and Cliff (Brad) and his dog kick the shit out of them all.

Leo with the blow torch was epic!

I so wish that ending was true.

My mom loved the music because that was when she was a teen. She totally loved Paul Revere and the Raiders back then.

17 hours ago, J Dog said:

Give em hell Pike!

What’d you say about my mama?

Donnie Brasco. Classic. I’m such a Michael Madsen fanboy for some reason.

It, chapter 2. Good but I still like the original better.

Joker. Thumbs up. Didn’t love it but Joaquin is the man.

I always fuckin' thought Michael Madsen should've been a cowboy, he was born to play a fuckin' cowboy.  Really early on I thought this, as I'm sure millions of others did but every time he plays a cowboy they give him the wrong look, they give him that fuckin' long haired range bum look instead of a nice short Mr Blonde era look.

On 7/21/2020 at 5:26 AM, Len Cnut said:

I always fuckin' thought Michael Madsen should've been a cowboy, he was born to play a fuckin' cowboy.  Really early on I thought this, as I'm sure millions of others did but every time he plays a cowboy they give him the wrong look, they give him that fuckin' long haired range bum look instead of a nice short Mr Blonde era look.

He needed a man with no name type of role, Mr. Blonde in a cowboy hat.

56 minutes ago, J Dog said:

He needed a man with no name type of role, Mr. Blonde in a cowboy hat.

I was thinking more along the lines of a Jack Palance type bad guy, he's got a bit of a fuckin' evil look about him :lol:  I think Axl Rose could've potentially played a good western villian, give him a fuckin' Rock Hudson haircut and dress him up, I think it's there in him, kinda like Ricky Nelson in Rio Bravo.  Charles Manson too, he'd make a good fuckin' third fiddle villian.  You know they have the main villian like Stacey Bridges or Ben Miller and they always have two little lackeys with em?  One of them.

39 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I was thinking more along the lines of a Jack Palance type bad guy, he's got a bit of a fuckin' evil look about him :lol:  I think Axl Rose could've potentially played a good western villian, give him a fuckin' Rock Hudson haircut and dress him up, I think it's there in him, kinda like Ricky Nelson in Rio Bravo.  Charles Manson too, he'd make a good fuckin' third fiddle villian.  You know they have the main villian like Stacey Bridges or Ben Miller and they always have two little lackeys with em?  One of them.

I think he had a look of Rock Hudson back in the day. What with all the leather chaps and spandex. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Madea's Family Funeral

Love this movie. I watch it everytime it's on a cable channel. I think it's the best Madea movie Tyler Perry has done. Sorry it's the last one too.

4 hours ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.

Friend recommended this to me months ago. It was on TV over the weekend.

I saw this movie on cable. I really enjoyed it. Very good storyline.

So many of my ID mystery shows use Billboards to help find a missing child or find a killer of their loved one. 

I think Sam Rockwall deserved that Oscar.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Never heard of this movie. What is it about?

I totally love Michael Madsen. I met him at a Texas Frightmare convention years ago. He was so sweet and thinner than he looks in movies.

It's a hardcore look at the holocaust and other atrocities during WWll. I was reading about it on IMDb. 

Edited by lame ass security

Just now, Dazey said:

Like a bit of rough I do. :lol: 

I still can't believe Rock Hudson was a poof.  I mean, my believing it is irrelevant cuz it was true but fuckin' hell :lol:  Its like John Wayne being a poof, you just can't see it.  But no, he was a bender.  A massive one too, not one of those hides it even in his private life types but a proper Barrymore pool party job.

10 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I still can't believe Rock Hudson was a poof.  I mean, my believing it is irrelevant cuz it was true but fuckin' hell :lol:  Its like John Wayne being a poof, you just can't see it.  But no, he was a bender.  A massive one too, not one of those hides it even in his private life types but a proper Barrymore pool party job.

Well, unfortunately Rock Hudson came out because he had the aids virus. I do now Doris Day who played in many movies with Rock, new he was gay and accepted him.

I don't care who is gay or straight. Just wish they could have lived their lives as themselves and not the image Hollywood made for them.

10 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, unfortunately Rock Hudson came out because he had the aids virus. I do now Doris Day who played in many movies with Rock, new he was gay and accepted him.

I don't care who is gay or straight. Just wish they could have lived their lives as themselves and not the image Hollywood made for them.

Nah, I can’t lie to you, I like John Wayne with the image Hollywood made for him, thanks :lol: