Who would win a modern day Civil War in the USA? (For entertainment purposes only)

Ace Nova

Who would win a civil war in the US?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

what the fuck kk

?

Not sure why this is taboo.  If we can't talk about this tongue-in-cheek.....then we really do have a problem.  And if that's the case, people need to wake up and realize that we are all brothers and sisters.  

On the one hand, this topic is kinda fucked up.

On the other hand, there's no way the USA, as it is today, goes another century without at least fracturing into several new countries, hopefully without a civil war but I'm not sure the various divides among Americans will magically stop growing deeper, so is it a question of if, or when?

To answer for the hell of it, ideally both extremes take each other out in a relatively short-lived conflict. Leaning either way of center is fine, it's having a blinded/extreme political viewpoints and inability to reason with your viewpoints' counterpart that's the biggest issue facing the [loudest] Americans IMO. (emphasis on 'loudest' btw)

1 hour ago, Kasanova King said:

?

Not sure why this is taboo.  If we can't talk about this tongue-in-cheek.....then we really do have a problem.  And if that's the case, people need to wake up and realize that we are all brothers and sisters.  

It's not that it's taboo, I'm just curious how the fuck you come up with stupid fucking shit like this :lol:

• Like 4

Who'd fight a civil war for entertainment purposes only? Or did you mean to say that this thread was intended for entertainment only? And if so, what other potential purpose could you have had behind such a thread? Did youo intend to seriously agitate for civil war?

I see two possible ways of answering. One goes into the detail of where wepaonry are stocked in the US and combining this with where the two sides dominate, and also looks at who'd control other resources and infrastructure. A very complicated hypothetical question that relies on a lot facts and knowledge on warfare.

The other answer goes more in the direction of who are the better fighters, using stereotypes like liberals being scrawny hippies and conservatives being masculine tough guys with guns and fond of hunting. And I think this is more where you intended this thread to go.

What is it with you conservatives and your obsession with war and fighting?

well, if we're talking entertainment purposes here, then i'd rather advocate for WWIII.  who knows what brilliant music comes out of a new world war ;)

rock n roll and elvis came from the previous one, and today all we have is kayne and dead rockstars. we need to... clean the sheet or something

(I'll get me coat)

It must be divisive in America. Americans pulling down their statues is dismantling the old heritage there, throwing out the proverbial baby with the water. Usually statues are pulled down during periods of anarchic state-formation, when old nations (and constitutions) collapse and new ones are formed in their wake.

51 minutes ago, Dazey said:

You missed out god bothering, scientific ignorance and rampant incest. ;)

'God bothering' - what a strange use of words. (God) ''Oh dear, more of those American right-wingers pestering me. Bugger off, I'm busy making Eve''.

I notice this alot on the Internet.

Conservative Americans love their country so much, they wish the other side won the civil war.

Then again, there's French posters here who for some reason think the world would have been better off if Hitler had won.