Guns N' Roses-Saskatoon,Canada 03/26/1993 *NEW THREAD*

4 hours ago, rockphantom said:

I second Kurt's vote! Perhaps Matt and Gilby will return someday, once the current lineup loses its drawing power.

The ultimate cash grab tour would be done in 3 rounds...

1. NITL lineup

2. 1993 lineup

3. 1985-1990 lineup

Guns N' Roses as Benjamin Button?

''4.'' would see the Gardner, Tracii Guns, Ole' Beich line-up, the latter as a hologram. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, zombux said:

add Tracy and Roberta, Teddy ZigZagZug and 976 Horns, increase amount od drum solos, replace Axl's superb vocals with Mickey and you quite have the impression of UYI 31st anniversary tour. LOL. 

We need Zig-Zag back in our lives!!! :headbang:

:P

• Like 1

I kinda want to order the full bootleg now just to piss off the assholes taking it off of YouTube.

I don't have the gear to burn it to DVD even if I wanted to while it was available. I may just order whatever the cheapest version of the bootleg is.

56 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I kinda want to order the full bootleg now just to piss off the assholes taking it off of YouTube.

I don't have the gear to burn it to DVD even if I wanted to while it was available. I may just order whatever the cheapest version of the bootleg is.

Russ, I'll mail you a DVDR of the show. Send me your address via PM.

I think the original pressing of Rose In The Wild 1DVD/2CD is sold out.

Cheap knock offs will hit ebay soon.

Don't buy those!

Thank you!

14 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

Russ, I'll mail you a DVDR of the show. Send me your address via PM.

I think the original pressing of Rose In The Wild 1DVD/2CD is sold out.

Cheap knock offs will hit ebay soon.

Don't buy those!

Thank you!

Oh, wow. Thanks so much for the offer. I'll shoot you my address in a minute! 

9 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Mee too

On 5/23/2018 at 8:18 AM, rockphantom said:

I've analyzed the FLAC files from the Saskatoon CDs in Audacity. Take a look at the brickwalling and audio clipping on My Michelle and You're Crazy.

RED = CLIPPING.

Keep in mind that most modern official releases are also brickwalled and full of clipping. :shrugs:

Personally, I am disappointed when the audience recordings I produce have any audio clipping.
I try to avoid clipping at all costs, by making sure my audio recording level is properly set!

Stupid bootleggers!!

We need to obtain that video source and have it transferred properly.

Unfortunately, I believe that whoever is in possession of the Saskatoon source is probably hiding in the shadows and does not want to be found.
Remember, at the end of the day, the leaked Saskatoon video is considered stolen property.

GNR My Michelle Saskatoon Clipping.JPG

GNR You're Crazy Saskatoon Clipping.JPG

i am declipping this now

47 minutes ago, 80309561 said:

i am declipping this now

the audio from the dvd has no clip... the best choice is rip the audio from there, also the cd version is bad eq'd

Edited by The F* Word

On 5/23/2018 at 7:29 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Guns N' Roses as Benjamin Button?

''4.'' would see the Gardner, Tracii Guns, Ole' Beich line-up, the latter as a hologram. 

They should solve the Where's Izzy problem by having him come on as a hologram to do Dust n Bones, that's an illusion they could definitely use

5 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Man this video... they really look and feel like a band, not the weird structured corporate thing that it has become now. It was a different time I guess.

First off you should go to your work and ask your boss to cut your salary because you don't like weird corporate things.

Different times, different show, more rough Axl, Slash and Duff doing drugs and other shit like that. Show is indeed great but I'm more into 2016-present. They are alive, doing great, bad habits are gone, shows are awesome to see live and I can't wait to give my money to that weird structured corporate thing this summer. And have a great time, as always.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

Are those flac files from the soundboard or the audience recording of the Saskatoon show?

The Rose In The Wild FLAC files are sourced from the Pro-Shot Saskatoon video, so it would be considered a soundboard recording.

14 hours ago, Tomek1985 said:

First off you should go to your work and ask your boss to cut your salary because you don't like weird corporate things.

Different times, different show, more rough Axl, Slash and Duff doing drugs and other shit like that. Show is indeed great but I'm more into 2016-present. They are alive, doing great, bad habits are gone, shows are awesome to see live and I can't wait to give my money to that weird structured corporate thing this summer. And have a great time, as always.

I don't work for a corporation.

I never said I wasn't into the present lineup. You're reading things that aren't there.

• Like 1