Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

7 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Regarding "Curly Shuffle"

I remember Axl doing an impression of Curly from the Three Stooges (whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop) before Chinese Democracy on one of the 2002 bootlegs (Pittsburgh maybe?)

Boston, I think

Give it a listen before it gets taken down lol

Edited by ApacheChief42
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheSeeker said:

I remember Axl doing an impression of Curly from the Three Stooges (whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop) before Chinese Democracy on one of the 2002 bootlegs (Pittsburgh maybe?)

Funny, I always thought it was a Dr. Zoidberg impression...:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, TheSeeker said:

Oh yeah I remember that too

What would you do if YOU were the one to buy a storage unit and then are shocked to find it contains these 20 CDs of unreleased GnR music.

Do you

1. On the sly, covering your tracks, share the music online for other GnR fans to enjoy?

2. Sell them to the highest bidder or trade them for other unreleased GnR music?

3. Send a tweet to Fernando and say "dude, I've got 20 cds that you guys probably want back. I don't want money, I am not releasing them on the net. Hook me up with Axl for a taco lunch, and I'll bring you guys all the CDs tomorrow."

1 minute ago, Apollo said:

What would you do if YOU were the one to buy a storage unit and then are shocked to find it contains these 20 CDs of unreleased GnR music.

Do you

1. On the sly, covering your tracks, share the music online for other GnR fans to enjoy?

2. Sell them to the highest bidder or trade them for other unreleased GnR music?

3. Send a tweet to Fernando and say "dude, I've got 20 cds that you guys probably want back. I don't want money, I am not releasing them on the net. Hook me up with Axl for a taco lunch, and I'll bring you guys all the CDs tomorrow."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Do you

taco lunch

• Like 2

The band doesn't need or want any of this stuff.

IF it's real.....(I tend to think this entire thing is yet another elaborate hoax...it really does sound like a load of horseshit).....then these would just be copies of stuff the band has.  And HAS had for 20 years.  And chosen to do nothing with it.

4 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Do you

I would sell them to someone else who could leak them, because I could use the money, but then they would still get leaked so everyone would be happy.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Do you

1, 2 and 3 at the same time.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

7 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Funny how one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Again, assuming this stinking pile of cow dung story is even real, to someone that knows nothing about GNR or even dislikes them, that would be a storage bin full of garbage.

Like if I suddenly came across unreleased CDs by Toad the Wet Sprocket.  I couldn't give less of a shit.  I'd be inclined to just dump em in the trash, but there's probably people out there that would kill for such a thing.

Yup. We are all crazy. A lot more people would have cared about these in 2000