09/28/19 - Louisville KY - Louder Than Life Festival

Mega_Music

4 minutes ago, LandOla said:

Heard from a reliable source, Dead horse AND Hard school will be played. You also might witness an ex drummer to hit the stage...

Saying you heard from a source doesn't hold much weight here. We've had so many people claim to have "sources" over the years. 

• GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, Creed said:

but you know that this happened?

But it was Manson who had a dick in mouth I believe.

1 minute ago, LandOla said:

Just wait and you'll see. Matt is there.

If what you say is true then this will be the best show since 2016. But anyone really can say something like that

Just now, Creed said:

yeah, with deadland rituals. it would make sense. and it would make sense to install him on a CD rerelease. There are only two drummers who can fix the drums on CD. Matt Sorum and Dave Grohl.

Frank has a NITL contract. But Matt is probably a realistic option for a UYI reunion in 2021.

What part of the drums on CD needs fixing ? And a UYI reunion? Really? :facepalm:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Creed said:

and it would make sense to install him on a CD rerelease. There are only two drummers who can fix the drums on CD. Matt Sorum and Dave Grohl.

CD the song, or CD the album? and lol Dave Grohl :lol: (I like his drumming but I don't know if he'd fit with Guns very well....)

Either way, Brain's drumming on CD is fantastic. If they were gonna bring in any of the past drummers I hope it'd be him. Nobody plays the AFD songs like Steven but as far as the entire catalogue goes, Brain was their best drummer.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Creed said:

You'll see after fixing. The UYI box will come with a UYI reunion tour. 

Sorum is the McDaddy

ou39rlar.jpg

So you're assuming CD is being rerecorded ... Matt Sorum will be rejoining to replace Frank to do this rerecording as well as tour with them on a UYI reunion tour to support a UYI boxset .... Yeah you're definitely trolling or crazy