jacdaniel

The "New Album" Thread - Susan McKagan says album is coming

3 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

What year was that ?. Jesus axls relationship finished with her by what 93, CD touring started 06. Was he still pining for her then?.:facepalm:

2006? CD touring started in 2001, and Silkworms was long gone from the set come 2006

4 hours ago, ElectricTear said:

You're Crazy

Anything Goes

Right Next Door to Hell

Dust N' Bones

You Ain't the First

Bad Obsession

Back Off Bitch

Bad Apples

I've never been big fan of Izzy's songs on UYI 1 for example.

I have no reply for this. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, metallex78 said:

2006? CD touring started in 2001, and Silkworms was long gone from the set come 2006

Well yes, the only reason i put 06 is because that was when he was consisently touring then, rather than 01/02 when the shows were minimal and until it crashed in 02 and restarted touring in 06.

Edited by Sydney Fan

I liked the leaked version of the "updated" Silkworms with the Bumble guitar, though I'd prefer Bucket on instead. Theyd umped the long drawn out intro for a far simpler guitar kill-switch beginning.

With completed lyrics like from the 2001 performances, and a proper mix, it would be a cool song. A B side, but still cool.

20 hours ago, ElectricTear said:

I've always liked it, lyrics are obviously a bit silly but otherwise it works and I honestly don't understand why people hate it. There are many GNR-songs which are worse than Silkworms.

Same. Lyrics aside it's just a typical quiet-loud-quiet industrial rocker.

Would be decent with a lyrical rework.

On 25/5/2020 at 4:10 PM, rocknroll41 said:

-But Mein Axl, this leak will finally give fans a chance to hear songs like Atlas.

-FUCK ATLAS! MY SILKWORMS MIXES ARE AT STAKE!!

I really need to see this again 😂

Can anyone help?

Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2020 at 1:40 AM, Sydney Fan said:

What year was that ?. Jesus axls relationship finished with her by what 93, CD touring started 06. Was he still pining for her then?.:facepalm:

Thank you! I'm glad someone brought it up. I figure the guys don't give a shit about that part of his life, but I find it really fascinating. CD seemed to be all SS, as well as some of the leaked stuff.

Edited by MurielWeathers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ThePreacher said:

Album was supposed to be announced this week but because of the riots....?

There was no announcement coming this week, lol

I assume you're referring to the fake Rolling Stone tweet that also said Metallica would announce a new album.

6 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

Man i wonder what Axls hair is doing right now....the isolation, the home hair cuts....my god.

Much better than yours I’m sure, douche.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

Wouldn't this be the perfect time to finish a new album to release?... ... ... ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, MANEK said:

Much better than yours I’m sure, douche.

:lol:....unless he's rocking Axl braids like the early 2000's like me i highly doubt it

Edited by Silverburst80
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2020 at 6:45 PM, MurielWeathers said:

Thank you! I'm glad someone brought it up. I figure the guys don't give a shit about that part of his life, but I find it really fascinating. CD seemed to be all SS, as well as some of the leaked stuff.

No it's not all about her. This I love and TWAT are though

Edited by DarkLotus1111

On 5/26/2020 at 3:15 AM, Live Like a Suicide said:

Silkworms sucks. 

So much

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 01/06/2020 at 9:45 AM, MurielWeathers said:

I dont understand why CD seemed to be about SS. I think axl doesnt have many close friends where he can  talk things through and instead channels thoughts, feelings etc into music.  dont understand why certain CD songs was based on a relationship that only went for 2 years that ended sometime in 93/94.....its interesting that axl doesnt have many friends in the industry including those other muscians where he could collaborate with even for a song on someones album. Like he did with Sebastian bach on Angel Down.

Edited by Sydney Fan

In a weird way, right now would be an absolutely wild time for Guns N’ Roses to drop a single. Just sayin.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I dont understand why CD seemed to be about SS. I think axl doesnt have many close friends where he can  talk things through and instead channels thoughts, feelings etc into music.  dont understand why certain CD songs was based on a relationship that only went for 2 years that ended sometime in 93/94.....its interesting that axl doesnt have many friends in the industry including those other muscians where he could collaborate with even for a song on someones album. Like he did with Sebastian bach on Angel Down.

Hahaha its funny how some of you pretend to know about this guys private life...You should stop making assumptions about Axls relationships...the fact that we dont know who are his friends, doesnt mean he doesnt have them...its that simple

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

De una manera extraña, en este momento sería un momento absolutamente salvaje para Guns N 'Roses soltar un solo. Sólo digo.

Fernando said they were going to release a single, but the pandemic ruined his plans. Not even Beta believes that lie. Although it would be the perfect time to drop even if it is an unpublished show (?

4 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Jajaja, es curioso cómo algunos de ustedes fingen saber sobre la vida privada de este tipo ... Deberían dejar de hacer suposiciones sobre las relaciones de Axls ... el hecho de que no sepamos quiénes son sus amigos, no significa que no los tenga ... es así de simple

No one pretends anything, don't speak without knowing, salameee

Edited by ThomyBTR13

7 minutes ago, ThomyBTR13 said:

No one pretends anything, don't speak without knowing, salameee

Volvé a leer lo q escribieron, tarado jajaajaj

11 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

its interesting that axl doesnt have many friends in the industry including those other muscians where he could collaborate with even for a song on someones album.

Juraria q este cree q sabe lo q dice. Lee de nuevo bobi

De onda eh jajaaj