Slash on Duff with Axl "he told me he was going to fill in for whats his name.."

Looking forward to reading the comments of people tearing this interview apart letter by letter looking for the secret code and hidden meaning................ :lol:

Thanks for kicking things off Bran........... :P

Edited by classicrawker
  • Like 1

"It really isn't that big a deal. Duff told me he was going to fill in for what's his name."

"It's a different dynamic than my relationship with GUNS or Axl. I don't let them worry me."
"I don't judge Duff. He's cool. He just has a way more amicable, neutral relationship with Axl than I do."

The only thing I see wrong with what Slash said is that Duff and Axl's relationship is neutral. It seems rather positive and reinforcing to me.

Slash coming across as aloof & too-cool-for-school? The Hell, you say....

Lol, this is nothing. Slash being Slash, same as every interview ever. Any particular bit of news even tangentially related to Guns gets dissected & scrutinized to an absurd degree. It's the nature of hardcore fan forums. Looking for something big or important that may not even exist to begin with.

Was the "what's his name" bit a tad malicious? No idea, but I'll say probably not. Slash is not getting back with Guns or Axl, Duff is more open to working with them in whatever capacity, Slash & Duff are different people with different opinions. We all knew this going in, carry on--

• Like 1

Haha it's in print. No way to know the context or tone of voice and chances are he even said "Tommy" afterwards but for drama sake they cut his qute short. Just speculation on my part but that's likely what happened. Slash doesn't give a fuck about Axl's GnR. He's so beyond it yet so many people want desperately for Slash to be bitter and they so desperately want Slash to be desperate to be back in Axl's band when the reality is Slash doesn't give two shits at this point. It's funny because the people saying Slash is butt hurt are obviously the ones who are butt hurt. you're butt hurt that Slash doesn't even care what Axl does yet it's clear Axl is obsessed with what Slash does. It's like being obsessed with your ex and then being pissed off they aren't obsessed back.

• Like 4

Looking forward to reading the comments of people tearing this interview apart letter by letter looking for the secret code and hidden meaning................ :lol:

Thanks for kicking things off Bran........... :P

Nicolas Cage can do National Treasure 3: Slash's Hidden Meanings

• Like 4

Calm down everyone...nothing earth shattering said. "What's his name" truly is 'what's his name' to most people. Back in the day everyone knew the band...from Popcorn to the King of Beers. I guarantee no one (other than the diehards on here and other sites) have a clue who the current employed musicians are.

• Like 1