Film Thread

ssiscool

Guest Len B'stard

Watched Exit Through the Gift Spoon (thanks Spoon87), fuckin brilliant, wonderful, i loved it, you sort of leave it thinking it's trying to say any of 40 different things, none of which you can commit to, crazy.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Exit Through the Gift Spoon (thanks Spoon87), fuckin brilliant, wonderful, i loved it, you sort of leave it thinking it's trying to say any of 40 different things, none of which you can commit to, crazy.

I guess you mean Exit Through The Gift Shop, right? :D Haha! Glad that you liked it, mate! I agree, it's so many things at once that it's quite an experience!

Guest Len B'stard

I guess you mean Exit Through The Gift Shop, right? :D Haha! Glad that you liked it, mate! I agree, it's so many things at once that it's quite an experience!

Shit, it's been a long fuckin day :lol:

Rewatched Inglorious Basterds again last night. Thought that it was much better the second time round. That being said, as much as I enjoyed it it is surprisingly empty in terms of how much is present in the film, especially compared to Tarantino's other, earlier films, and the plot is very much just a simple thread.

"Graat zee"

Pirates 4. Mermaids.

Hot mermaids too.

But kinda weak movie overall. Nothing really happened.

Yeah. I'd still put it higher than the shitpile of 3, though.

Imo, they should've toned down the mermaid/priest guy love story and include more "hee Jack did sumfin silly" moments.

Pirates 4. Mermaids.

Hot mermaids too.

But kinda weak movie overall. Nothing really happened.

Yeah. I'd still put it higher than the shitpile of 3, though.

Imo, they should've toned down the mermaid/priest guy love story and include more "hee Jack did sumfin silly" moments.

Haven't seen fourth yet, and I'm not looking forward to it. Third was definitely a shitpile. I think the fucking end fight must have lasted like 30 minutes, and my god was it boring.

I would say it's not longwinded but not much happens. I was counting Penelope Cruz cleavage shots and trying to work out if Depp was drunk.

I really enjoyed Pirates 3. I like complicated plots.

Oh yeah, the plot was decent. It's just the corny stuff they added in due to Hollywood they added in that was terrible. C'mon, the whole Elizabeth and Will in the 3rd movie was terrible.

Pirates 4 was really shit to me :no:

It just felt like they done the movie for money only.Which pretty much was the case :(

A movie made for money?

NAAAAAW

PEOPLE DOING THEIR JOB FOR PAY? THAT SOUNDS FUCKING RIDICULOUS! I FOR ONE WILL BOYCOTT THIS MOVIE BECAUSE THESE GREEDY HOLLYWOOD TYPES WANT TO GET PAID FOR THEIR WORK! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE