Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

18 minutes ago, GibsonLP said:

Any chance they've moved rehearsals to Atlanta? They talked about moving to an aircraft hanger or something for final tour rehearsals, so they looked to be leaving Mates Studios anyway

Good idea. Atlanta is a weird choice of location though. Back to sleuthing I guess :lol:

15 minutes ago, DIST said:

At least Slash is in shape! 

1zr1apy.jpg

2004, beer stomach it is.

Here's one from 2011:

207586_10150168425734425_108537469424_66

And 2012:

51-Slash-sydney-Entertainment-Centre-201

And 2013:

popkorn.pl_film-i-muzyka_slash-katowice-

Can't really find some good pictures with no shirt in 2014/2015. I admit that he is off shape a little when the tour starts, but when long leg is done he's always in pretty good shape. Rockin' with guitar for 2 hours every day is really demanding for your body :) 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Good idea. Atlanta is a weird choice of location though. Back to sleuthing I guess :lol:

Not really.  Big sound stages in Atlanta for the film industry.  Great for tour rehearsals.  Not to mention it's a cool city that's gone more hollywood with all of the filming that has taken place there in recent years.  It's also a hip-hop and rap hub which has caused a migration of a lot of music business activity. Some of the homes there make the estates in the wealthy areas of Los Angeles look small.  

Here's the pitch:  http://georgiamusicpartners.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3-LEG-Platform-2-Pre-Tour-Live-Music-Credit.pdf 

Edited by Eddie Money
  • Like 2

Axl looks like he did in 2009 minus the facial hair... He looks good for a 54 year old man who has had a life full of ups and downs....I pray I look like that when i'm in my mid 50's...I'm more concerned about his voice at this point. Anyway I can't wait for the Coachella shows next month gonna be insane.

1 hour ago, novemberparadise23 said:

any theories on why he is in Atlanta?

1 hour ago, novemberparadise23 said:

any theories on why he is in Atlanta?

Someone is saying it's business, maybe guns n roses involved in a certain. Sequel soundtrack.

• Like 1

Just now, Slash787 said:

She has 3 kids, but at the moment I assume she is still Single unless......

I wonder with axl being friends with slash again, I would assume he's spoken with Meegan. So then maybe she became the middle person to reconnect axl with Erin.

Seems unlikely now that I say that lol but ya never know...

• Like 1

Just now, Billsfan said:

I wonder with axl being friends with slash again, I would assume he's spoken with Meegan. So then maybe she became the middle person to reconnect axl with Erin.

Seems unlikely now that I say that lol but ya never know...

I think at the moment Axl and Slash haven't hung around that much, as the tour goes by, they would be more closer then I guess there would be a chance of Axl and Erin sorting their stuff out. Whatever shit happened between them, I still think they were a really cute couple and I would rather see Erin by Axl's side rather than those random sluts which he keeps on changing every 2 to 3 years. 

I don't believe they are back together.

The strongest theory is that is a business meeting to be a part of an a soundtrack of future mega release as a top director is in Atlanta and that why is axl team is there. 

Axl was seen in Atlanta in great shape. Apparently the guy with him said "Man, I don't know if I can say but I will: Axl was in Atlanta two days ago and it's another person. It's gonna be a different concert." The guy completed: "Really, the guy is in excellent shape, totally different person." 

2 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Axl was seen in Atlanta in great shape. Apparently the guy with him said "Man, I don't know if I can say but I will: Axl was in Atlanta two days ago and it's another person. It's gonna be a different concert." The guy completed: "Really, the guy is in excellent shape, totally different person." 

I wouldn't say excellent shape just a bit better than the last photo we've seen of him