Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Great to see another Axl pic, He is in Atlanta? the first thing which comes to my mind is Erin, but well its their personal life, maybe he went there for some other reasons? It would be really nice to see Axl with Erin rather than that Sasha. DJ Ashba and Sasha would have been a good couple. 

Now the only pic im waiting for is Axl and Slash together, the internet will blow up man. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, irishguns said:

New pic!!

image.jpeg

Finaly that ugly Hulk Hogan mustache got away.. For those who complaining, show me some other guys being 54 and look like this.

He is in great shape an definitely preparing all this time for the shows. I'm sure we 're gonna see a very good version of Axl. In all terms..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Was it really even that bad? I liked it. Some broad in a dumpster :lol:

It's not THAT bad, you are right! But I think it looks trash and it's something a 20 y/o white trash man would wear when he's clubbing with his 20 y/o white trash friends. Plain black t-shirt would have been so much better. But maybe I just can't understand fashion.. :lol:

Edited by Bandanaman

36 minutes ago, Towelie said:

He looks so much better without any facial hair. I can actually see 1991 Axl in that pic, albeit older and fuller.

as ive always said i think he would look awesome with a goatee

i thought when he had one in 06 it looked really good it gave him more of a mature look

although he was a bit slimmer then but i think he may still be able to pull it off

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

So we got a fresh Axl pic, looking good and ready to kick ass, smile on his face, telling a fan a whole tour is coming... Vegas less than 3 weeks away. Pretty fuckin good times for us right now!!!!

I love how excited you are :D 

• Like 1