Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Black Sabbath said:

It's just a shirt lol

Jesus we've been hearing shit about these shirts since 2013. Is it that big of a deal to people? lol

its no wonder Axl is a recluse

he can not escape without somebody nitpicking about something

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

It's just a shirt lol

Jesus we've been hearing shit about these shirts since 2013. Is it that big of a deal to people? lol

Yeah, Mr. Panties-'round-your-knees-with-your-ass-in-debris is wearing an offensive shirt. What a surprise!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bandanaman said:

Nothing really. I'm just sad because he isn't involved in the reunion..

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's involved. If he wasn't I think he would be melting down all over social media and on Eddie trunk. No one wanted this more than him and the fact that he's been so silent tells me he's probably involved, maybe they're just keeping it a surprise til Vegas?

30 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

So now that we know there will be a tour.

Why do u guys think it hasnt been anounce yet?  And how you think/imagine they will tell us that?

That's what I don't get. He says that to someone on the street but they can't even announce it yet? Idk, maybe it's the promoters for the venues that don't want them to announce anything until they see the band survive Vegas?

4 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's involved. If he wasn't I think he would be melting down all over social media and on Eddie trunk. No one wanted this more than him and the fact that he's been so silent tells me he's probably involved, maybe they're just keeping it a surprise til Vegas?

That would be more than awesome. ^_^

I'm hoping that too and sometimes I feel like he is involved but you can't really know.. Sadly.

Edited by Bandanaman

It is smart not to announce the tour! right now these 6 shows have very high demand... An announcement now will take away hype for these shows.. Maybe as we get closer to vegas, but for now keep quiet and put on a killer show and that will only help the tour.

47 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

So now that we know there will be a tour.

Why do u guys think it hasnt been anounce yet?  And how you think/imagine they will tell us that?

Summer tours are competitive, even in the past, GNR did more fall through spring tours. 

They're doing these shows to feel each other out because it is like putting a new band together. I also think they don't want to overdo touring, but when Richard resigned from Dead Daisies, that was pretty much a sign that this was going to be a full time commitment for at least a year, so I'm pretty sure the official band members have signed a touring contract and not just the ones to do a handful of shows. 

The other possibility is they do a Billy Joel "franchise" with Staples or T Mobile in Vegas where they play once a month for as long as people want to come see them. He's booked shows into December and they're sold out, but he'll go out and do shows in other cities here and there. I just saw he booked Wembley Stadium. So any naysayers about GNR not being able to fill stadiums, if Billy Joel is doing it and he hasn't had a new album out since 1993? Why wouldn't GNR? 

Edited by dalsh327

2 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

So according to the instagram comments Fernando took that photo for the guy. Considering he has a young baby now... He'd have to be with Axl in Atlanta for something important, surely?

Wow. Very interesting... Seems like all part of the plan then... But yeah- what's up in Hotlanta??? 

5 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

So according to the instagram comments Fernando took that photo for the guy. Considering he has a young baby now... He'd have to be with Axl in Atlanta for something important, surely?

Yeah. And if Axl met with Erin, I don't think Fernando would be invited..