Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

22 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

"Say it again...you really flew all the way to London hoping that I'll let you play a song with my new band? Have you lost your mind, dude?"

(Just kidding...this picture is the best thing since sliced bread :headbang::dance:)

• Like 1

On Izzy's twitter account he has a ten second video of his recording studio. When he pans his phone around you can see my good friend JT helping Izzy record. JT is the guy the long brown hair and braid.

He's worked a lot with Izzy over the years. Can't wait until he gets back from LA to catch up. JT is also a great guitar player/musician and an all around great guy!:heart:

• Like 1

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

On Izzy's twitter account he has a ten second video of his recording studio. When he pans his phone around you can see my good friend JT helping Izzy record. JT is the guy the long brown hair and braid.

He's worked a lot with Izzy over the years. Can't wait until he gets back from LA to catch up. JT is also a great guitar player/musician and an all around great guy!:heart:

Can you ask your friend about izzy's involvment in the GNR Reunion? Is he gonna be a part of it at all? 

• Like 4

Lol, hundreds of people say that he is fat and you guys started moderating?

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/277271

hashtagfatAxl is slowly trending on twitter

Let's start moderate the whole internet and demand safe spaces while you're at it:facepalm:

If I'm saying that he is fat, i'm still a fan of his newly improved voice, though

Edited by Strange Broue
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

Lol, hundreds of people say that he is fat and you guys started moderating?

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/277271

hashtagfatAxl is slowly trending on twitter

Let's start moderate the whole internet and demand safe spaces while you're at it:facepalm:

If I'm saying that he is fat, i'm still a fan of his newly improved voice, though

I wasn't the one that removed the post you're talking about, but if I had to guess it was removed because you insulted the woman in the picture for no reason whatsoever, not because you called Axl fat.

• Like 1

Just now, RussTCB said:

I wasn't the one that removed the post you're talking about, but if I had to guess it was removed because you insulted the woman in the picture for no reason whatsoever, not because you called Axl fat.

So iT's OK to say that Axl is fat, but if i say a fat woman is fat, then i'm breaking the rules?

ooookay

I might leave this thing, i don't want to get a ban because of an illogical rule

• Like 1