Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

The two drummers could rotate back and forth between AFD and UYI songs, and it would be an incredible concert... 3 hours later... after a 3 hour wait... soon.

That sounds gimmicky and lame, tbh. Become a real band again or hang it up. Rotating drummers just seems more like a clown show.

I don't think he meant literally rotating.

• Like 1

WOW.....Just wow......2 band members leave the band, no update on them, no update on any music, You know what I feel like doing, I feel like punching that guy's face who handles the bands social media.

112bkpi.png

Abysmal. Two guitarists who put in a combined 15 years for the band don't merit a 'goodbye, thanks for all your effort', but some baby in a shirt does. Guns/Team Brazil (which by now you may have noticed have become essentially the same thing) make me want to fucking puke.

What the flying fuck???? Translate please

"won't someone famous please do some blow or heroin with their meatballs so poor little swedish nazi's don't feel left out of the war on drugs?" :P

what if Axl had serious brain damage (aka drain bamage) so he cannot even able to write in English let alone sing?

Gnr is not running the social stuff

Because integrity?

Because they are not. I agree that what is happening is very far away from what is being posted on facebook. Same goes for most celebs though. Take Slash for example. He doesn't have a thing to do with his posts y we all follow along.

Seems more anti-social but what do I know

Because integrity?

Because they are not. I agree that what is happening is very far away from what is being posted on facebook. Same goes for most celebs though. Take Slash for example. He doesn't have a thing to do with his posts y we all follow along.

Yup. But that's just the industry. When they tour at least you get more relevant posts, but between tours there's just some dude, sitting in an office, doing his job (keeping the GNR pages running). Even if that means Tatt Tuesdays and TBT, etc.

• Like 1

Because integrity?

Yup. But that's just the industry. When they tour at least you get more relevant posts, but between tours there's just some dude, sitting in an office, doing his job (keeping the GNR pages running). Even if that means Tatt Tuesdays and TBT, etc.

Yeah I can see how that is shitty for us

Slash posts on Twitter and Instagram himself. His Facebook is run by someone else.

I was wondering why his Facebook started posting random clickbait shit. When did this happen? I remember his Facebook used to just repost his tweets.

I'm all for not ignoring a glorious, marvelous past in a band such as this but you can't say it hasn't been operated as if this is still the 91 line up, it's like the running joke, the white elephant staring through beady eyes whilst stomping on grandma's head in the centre of the room, is that GNR has done jack shit since releasing Chinese Democracy and even that was made by a long dead line up and already toured for nearly a decade :lol: They have nothing to put on the feed except that stuff and the same touring cycle promoting the same single album by yet another long dead line up and now this line up is dead and they're still putting the glory days and CD touring circuit up, I wonder what Axl does when he isn't touring the same album or screwing models or drinking beer... surely he gets bored knowing he fought for chinese democracy to be accepted and celebrated... and thus fought for this... this weird limbo of vacant space... it's like his brain stopped working at rock in rio, he surely got abducted or something the night before. There's no logical reason, Axl Rose always worked on something strange and seething but he's been on the same track cycle without a motivation, maybe he does need to be unfulfilled to create.

Edited by RandallFlagg

Slash posts on Twitter and Instagram himself. His Facebook is run by someone else.

I guess he runs only his instagram by himself, sometimes twitter too, but most of the tweets are by someone else. I guess that whosay thing is run by himself.

I guess he runs only his instagram by himself, sometimes twitter too, but most of the tweets are by someone else. I guess that whosay thing is run by himself.

He isn't even under contract of a record label, isn't he? Who should run his sites?

He isn't even under contract of a record label, isn't he? Who should run his sites?

They don't necessarily have to be under a contract to a record label to make some one else run their sites, mostly celebs just hire people to run their sites, or they give a contract to some PR company for running their sites.

They don't necessarily have to be under a contract to a record label to make some one else run their sites, mostly celebs just hire people to run their sites, or they give a contract to some PR company for running their sites.

Yeah, what I wanted to say is, I don't know if he will pay for something like that. But most probably it isn't that expensive so you could be right. :lol:

Yeah, what I wanted to say is, I don't know if he will pay for something like that. But most probably it isn't that expensive so you could be right. :lol:

I guess its not some PR team for Slash, I guess it would be one of the staff members who tours with him and all, maybe Slash2baz would be knowing who is the actual person.

Imagine if Axl suddenly announced new music on his Twitter with an imminent release like on Spotify, ITunes etc he would create hysteria and this place would flood with members, journos. WE NEED NEW MUSIC!!!

Well, that buckle certainly makes a statement. Namely "I am a doofy idiot who wants to give all my money to a dead band in exchange for useless crap". And that same statement could be just as easily attained by flashing their membership card.

Imagine if Axl suddenly announced new music on his Twitter with an imminent release like on Spotify, ITunes etc he would create hysteria and this place would flood with members, journos. WE NEED NEW MUSIC!!!

Nah. He'd create lukewarm half-interest and lots of snarky comments. The world north of Brazil doesn't care about Axl anymore.

• Like 1