Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Well, that buckle certainly makes a statement. Namely "I am a doofy idiot who wants to give all my money to a dead band in exchange for useless crap". And that same statement could be just as easily attained by flashing their membership card.

Imagine if Axl suddenly announced new music on his Twitter with an imminent release like on Spotify, ITunes etc he would create hysteria and this place would flood with members, journos. WE NEED NEW MUSIC!!!

Nah. He'd create lukewarm half-interest and lots of snarky comments. The world north of Brazil doesn't care about Axl anymore.

Snarky comments? Hmmm I believe I just read one.

If Axl announced new music, available imminently, via Twitter, Facebook or just by releasing, of course he'd hit the news. Rolling Stone, Ultimate Guitar, many other outlets, would be all over that. The man hasn't released anything new in 7 years. Not once has he said "This is a new song..."

If Axl announced new music, available imminently, via Twitter, Facebook or just by releasing, of course he'd hit the news. Rolling Stone, Ultimate Guitar, many other outlets, would be all over that. The man hasn't released anything new in 7 years. Not once has he said "This is a new song..."

There's a world of difference between music journals reporting music news and the kind of hysteria wkuk alluded to. The world outside of these forums does not care less if Axl ever releases a song again or not. I don't recall Going Down exactly setting the world alight, do you? This isn't the mystique of Chinese all over again. It came out, we heard it, most fans of the old band didn't like it because it wasn't what they wanted from a GNR record. You think they're going to be jumpin up and down to hear the shit that he didn't think was good enough for that album? Everyone who cares knows now what Axl does with songs that take over a decade to come out. He makes them less good than they were years ago, like some fucking painter who doesn't know when to put the brush down.

Edited by tomfriend

Doesnt this belt buckle have a design that was supposedly a reminder of classic GNR lineup?

I think Slash n duff n others sued Axl n co. in the past to stop using all previous lineup related designs and merchendise.

BTW this belt buckle is worser than Ashba Swag.

If I'm not mistaken, Slash designed the original logo, the two horizontal guns and the roses, without the golden circle.

Doesnt this belt buckle have a design that was supposedly a reminder of classic GNR lineup?

I think Slash n duff n others sued Axl n co. in the past to stop using all previous lineup related designs and merchendise.

BTW this belt buckle is worser than Ashba Swag.

If I'm not mistaken, Slash designed the original logo, the two horizontal guns and the roses, without the golden circle.

First off you don't know Marshall, at all so don't grow partial

That's ammo for my arsenal, I'll slap you off that bar stool

There goes another lawsuit, leave hand prints all across you

Good Lordy whoadie, you must be gone off that water bottle

~ Eminem

Integrity... thy name team brazil.

Slash posts on Twitter and Instagram himself. His Facebook is run by someone else.

I was wondering why his Facebook started posting random clickbait shit. When did this happen? I remember his Facebook used to just repost his tweets.

his facebook says he is married in June

content.ghd4jnttuofsr0tc7ijmq-vcvmghffac

Hard times, hard times.

always things with the classic logo, like the band with the nu-logo does not exist

While we are talking about Ron and DJ out of the band, reunion talks, Duff tweeted "back to work" and upload a pic of a bass guitar. He play bass on Neurotic Outsiders, VR and GNR (Loaded and his solo work he plays guitar and acustic guitar). Do you think........ ???

While we are talking about Ron and DJ out of the band, reunion talks, Duff tweeted "back to work" and upload a pic of a bass guitar. He play bass on Neurotic Outsiders, VR and GNR (Loaded and his solo work he plays guitar and acustic guitar). Do you think........ ???

He probably joined Mötley Crüe.