Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I'll believe its from Axl when I actually see him sign it. Its sad to think I don't even really trust him to not be lazy enough to sign a few autographs.

In other news, cool to see Slash post a picture of David Gilmour. I guess I always knew he was kind of a fan, being that VR covered Wish You Were Here, but I've never heard him actually list David as a possible influence. As a Pink Floyd fan, just to cool to see that specific acknowledgment from him.

People bitch about it never being anything from Axl, then they give something from Axl and they still bitch :lol:

That's cool though. Probably not enough to get me to sign up, but at least it's from Axl this time.

Well Axl is pretty much all that´s left from NuGn´R :lol:

People bitch about it never being anything from Axl, then they give something from Axl and they still bitch :lol:

That's cool though. Probably not enough to get me to sign up, but at least it's from Axl this time.

Well Axl is pretty much all that´s left from NuGn´R :lol:

They could have a signed napkin from Chris Pit(t)man.

CN1lIhhW8AAUbAf.png

Holy shit man that is so fucking cool! I am going to sign up right now and pray that I win this amazing contest. What is the actual contest?

Only if it's signed on a the same cool framed golden CD disk that it seems all of the other band members, esteemed hanger on's, and pets appeared to get.

Congratulations Fernando and family.

On a side note, I am going to be serious instead of being tongue and cheek like I normally am. I have read the hate on facebook. These are some of the most simple minds I have ever seen. Be happy for them! A new life, the new born doesn't carry the sins inwhich we all do. Please be respectful. Sure we like Guns N' Roses. But this is Axl's family. Sure they are not blood, but he adopted them and they did like wise. We are only fans of his work and career. They don't owe you anything. Remember that there is a line, please don't cross it. Just have a little respect.

Edited by Randy Jesus
  • Like 2

Congratulations Fernando and family.

On a side note, I am going to be serious instead of being tongue and cheek like I normally am. I have read the hate on facebook. These are some of the most simple minds I have ever seen. Be happy for them! A new life, the new born doesn't carry the sins inwhich we all do. Please be respectful. Sure we like Guns N' Roses. But this is Axl's family. Sure they are not blood, but he adopted them and they did like wise. We are only fans of his work and career. They don't own you anything. Remember that there is a line, please don't cross it. Just have a little respect.

There is a Star Trek episode in that. Crusher gets raped by the evil Lebeis family on the planet Lebeis III in the Lebeis system (a hideous totalitarian society) and - prompted by Deanna Troi - the Star Trek crew have to raise the child as an independent sentient being free of the amoral sins of its progenitors regardless of that being's repercussions of its parents.

Perhaps Worf can get his Bat'leth?

• Like 2

I feel like Axl will be really into the new baby. This is his family.

But the truth is they are not. Unless he secretly the father or something. That doesn't mean they don't care for each other, or are very close. But family they are not. Its like your dad's friend that you called uncle your whole life, just because you said it doesn't make it true. It takes a lot more than words to make a family. But then again I wouldn't expect Axl to understand that, because he has never actually made a family. Which to that all I can say is "I'm sorry for you, not sorry for me."