Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Just another pretext to bash Iran and the muslims in general. It's propaganda, and Axl Rose hasn't got anything better to do than helping to spread that propaganda. It's stupid.

Nah man, I'm with Axl on this one, was talking about this on Facebook with a few Iranian friends/family yesterday. I don't think anyone is on Mahdi's side :P Obviously the situation in Iran is a bit more complex than you see in the news (the President wished Jews around the world a Happy New Year on Rosh Hashanah last week, and then the following day the Supreme Leader tweets some video about what Iran would do in a war against the West), but I don't think it's news to anyone that women don't have it great in Iran. They do comprise the majority of university students and there are many excelling in traditionally male-dominated fields, but then you get crap like this where a woman can't get a passport without her husband's permission.

Thanks for sharing your point of view man. I was really curious about what the Islamic Community's opinion was about this specific incident

Just another pretext to bash Iran and the muslims in general. It's propaganda, and Axl Rose hasn't got anything better to do than helping to spread that propaganda. It's stupid.

Politically correct bullshit. That's the problem, you can't name any problems without being called a racist or bashing islam or whatever. If there's something wrong (a woman being inferior to a man obviously is), you should be allowed to say that.

Like Amir said, I'm sure there's plenty of people in Iran that have a problem with it.

Nah man, I'm with Axl on this one, was talking about this on Facebook with a few Iranian friends/family yesterday. I don't think anyone is on Mahdi's side :P Obviously the situation in Iran is a bit more complex than you see in the news (the President wished Jews around the world a Happy New Year on Rosh Hashanah last week, and then the following day the Supreme Leader tweets some video about what Iran would do in a war against the West), but I don't think it's news to anyone that women don't have it great in Iran. They do comprise the majority of university students and there are many excelling in traditionally male-dominated fields, but then you get crap like this where a woman can't get a passport without her husband's permission.

Well you better fix the Iranian mess, otherwise neither CDII nor reunion will never happen. Don´t you people know how sensitive Axl is? So move your ass and get that woman a fuckin´ passport!!!

:lol:

Its his Twitter account he can put what he wants on it.

Well I hope he puts something regarding his band........or the band members leaving his band........or reconciling with older band members.......

Leave my Axl alone. ITS HIS TWITTER and I love his genius humor posts AMAZING!!

So what is going on with the news of this band? Bumblefoot is out but nobody is certain of the details? Stinson is out, but he may come back? Ashba is out? Jury still firmly out on Fortis and Pitman's status but Fortis says he is in? Nobody knows where Axl is? Nobody knows where Team Brazil are? Nobody is speaking to us. Nobody knows anything about an album? Reunion gossip merely rumours?

Business as usual I see for GN'R: complete and utter confusion.